25th December 2012, 07:19 PM
irfanyas

How can I get a job after finishing BA?

After finishing bca any job is avaliable....could u please tell me how to do it

7th January 2013, 09:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job after finishing BA?

You can look for the position of Software trainee, if interested in programming jobs. Banking sector often recruits graduates to clerical and P.O jobs. Qualifying SSC combined graduate level exam facilitates you to have a reputed job under central government. Civil services are another better option. In defense sector, you can get in to Officer level jobs by qualifying CDS exam.
30th December 2020, 12:56 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Default Re: How can I get a job after finishing BA?

Banking sector often recruits graduates to clerical and P.O jobs. Qualifying SSC combined graduate level exam facilitates you to have a reputed job under central government. Civil services are another better option. In defense sector, you can get in to Officer level jobs by qualifying CDS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?