30th January 2011, 06:57 PM
ramkumar90

Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?

I got 81.37% aggregate in electronics and instrumentation engineering.(anna university)i am looking for a core job....passing out this year...pls send core company details for my stream....and also their exam dates,requirements etc...its very helpful for me...thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  2. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  3. Skills required for for getting best core sector jobs in Electronics and Instrumentation engineering? -- [New]
  4. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  5. How to apply for various Core Companies being a candidate of 4th year of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  6. Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  7. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  8. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  9. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  10. What is the scope of getting jobs in core companies after completion of B.E Electrical and Instrumentation with 8 years of IT experience?
  11. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication
  12. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
  13. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
  14. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  15. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  16. List of top 10 core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which companies offer jobs in semiconductor field and in digital electronics?
  18. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
6th February 2011, 06:51 PM
geethap

Default Re: Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?

dear friend ,
you can apply for ntpi (national training power institute) etxam which has an entrance exam called CET(common entrance examination) they require E&I engineers too there are nearly 40 seats .present final years can also apply.applicatin online will begin from april.exam will be on june .its a one year course job will be given definitely with high salary.
27th February 2011, 11:38 AM
chinudey20

Default Re: Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?

You can try for NALCO(national aluminium company) or Ore mines job or you can apply for govt. posts.
9th March 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

which is best branch EIE,EEE OR ECE
5th April 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the list of core companies and tell the percentage criteria
14th May 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

core companys for instrumentation and electronics engineering and Qualification should be below 65%. please tell me.
22nd May 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Core companies for electronics and instrumentation engineer and qualification should be below 65% please tell me sir
15th June 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

what are the top ten core companies for students of E&I and how much percentage they must have to be placed in a reputed organisation?
19th June 2011, 12:07 PM
devesh35pal

You can try for NALCO(national aluminium company) or Ore mines job or you can apply for govt. posts.
27th June 2011, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

can we get jto job after passing electronic and instrumentation
6th July 2011, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

i got 70% in the field of electronics and instrumentation engineering, i am 2011 passed out,please tell me the core companies for me to
applying
7th July 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

mention 10 top core companies of ei branch
1st August 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities for BE E&TC and what are salary packages for 67%
7th September 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

is electronics and communications stream equivalent to instrumentation
8th September 2011, 02:19 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
First of all I want to say your graduation aggregate is excellent..
So, you can go for any PSU exams..

As you are from electronics and Instrumentation stream then can apply for PSU's like-

1.NTPC
2.ONGC
3.BHEL
4.BEL
5.SAIL
6.GAIL
7.ECIL
8.Railways

These are the core technical jobs where you can apply..
So, go for it..
All the best..
25th September 2011, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

list the top ten core company for electronics and instrumentation???
19th December 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

give me some guide lines 2 prepare for core industries
8th July 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

what is monthly salary for E&I.i am studying in shri shakaracharya college of engineering and tecnology i want to know campus placement of this college.
15th July 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snehamay ganguly View Post
dear friend,
First of all I want to say your graduation aggregate is excellent..
So, you can go for any PSU exams..

As you are from electronics and Instrumentation stream then can apply for PSU's like-

1.NTPC
2.ONGC
3.BHEL
4.BEL
5.SAIL
6.GAIL
7.ECIL
8.Railways

These are the core technical jobs where you can apply..
So, go for it..
All the best..
my email id:- [email protected]
28th December 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

i am doing electronics and instrumentation 3rd yr .i want intenship on sunday because i want to know about it so plz help me to know where i can contact sir..........
9th May 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

which are the major compinies in ei branch and what is critriya for campus placement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?