10th September 2011, 10:39 PM
qazikhan

How can I get a job in government department after doing B.A from National College?

sir can utell me that i cleard the fsc and now iam doing b.a from national college sir the main problem is with me that how i can get my job in goverment department my name is hassanqazi my numberis 03442141279

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to get a Government job in Tourism department?
  2. How to get a government job after completion of college in department of ECE? -- [New]
  3. Which are the colleges offering part time diploma course in chemical engineering in Kerala?
  4. Which colleges are available for doing BAMS course which provides government job?
  5. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  6. Is there any possibility for me to get Government job after completion of B.Com?
  7. Vacancies in Government Tourism department?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying government job in Tourism department?
  9. Is it mandatory to take up job in Assam government health department after completion of post graduation in Assam?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get the job in government department officer grade job in social work?
  11. How to get a job in Government Transport department in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Public sector jobs after B.Tech (electronics and telecommunication)? Exams during 8th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get Lecturer job in any Government Engineering college?
  14. Is there any job vacancy for teaching in School, College, Department, Universities for Fine Arts(Painting)?
  15. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  16. CDAC's FPGDST exam dates and EXTC branch usefulness
  17. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  18. How to get government job in ECE department?
19th October 2011, 05:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in government department after doing B.A from National College?

You can look in for the various notifications that come about regarding the government jobs in different sectors. For most of the government jobs, a minimum graduation is necessary. You can apply for the bank tests for the positions of PO/clerk etc. You can also apply for the jobs in the railways, Telecom, Civil services etc. This can be done only through attending the UPSC/SSC exams. Also there are notifications by government organizations in leading newspapers which you can refer to.
19th October 2011, 08:50 PM
g m bhagya

Default Re: How can I get a job in government department after doing B.A from National College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazikhan View Post
sir can utell me that i cleard the fsc and now iam doing b.a from national college sir the main problem is with me that how i can get my job in goverment department my name is hassanqazi my numberis 03442141279
yes you can apply for jobs in banks for PO or clerk. and even you can apply in the fields of railways telephone department
2nd November 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in government department after doing B.A from Nagarguna university
please tell me rrb exam date \ application fee \where i got forum and tell me. ? job i find and i also know hindi very well
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?