26th September 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in government sector? I am student of Darbhanga College

sir i am the student of Darbhanga college engg in civil branch.how can i get a job in govt sector such as pwd?????

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  2. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  3. What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course? -- [New]
  4. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  5. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing?
  6. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  7. Is there any job opportunity in govt sector for B.Sc Biotech student?
  8. How to get a government job in IT sector?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  11. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  12. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  13. What is the qualification to fill the form of Polytechnic?
  14. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  16. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  17. List of government jobs available for an ECE graduate?
  18. How to get government job in Textile sector?
27th May 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job in government sector? I am student of Darbhanga College

i want to know,i have done sastry from ksdsu,i want to fill-up form graduation leval, which type of form i can fill-up any one send me a list of valueable campetition .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?