24th February 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?

I am doing bba from reinesense college indore .is the college recognised & also tell the scope for his job in government sector. what should i do further study to get govt job? What are the courses which will enable me to get the government job? Can you please provide me the information on this soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  3. List of government jobs available for an ECE graduate?
  4. List of Government Job Opportunities after completion of BBA course?
  5. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th?
  6. Will i get a good salary after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  7. Job in Private Sector and Multinational Companies for online mode BBA student of SMU?
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  9. How to get a job in the field of BBA? I am pursuing BBA
  10. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  11. Can I get good Job after completion of LLB course? Which kind of Jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of this course?
  12. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  13. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  14. What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?
  15. How can I find a job in various government sectors after completion of my graduation in pharmacy?
  16. What are the job opportunities after studying BBA?
  17. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of BE course?
  18. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
26th February 2015, 10:43 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?

You no need to study further.
Because graduation from the recognized university is the basic eligibility to apply for the government job. So BBA degree is enough to apply for a government job.
In order to get government job you need to concentrate on General English, general awareness, aptitude and logical reasoning. This is the fundamental for the government exams.

Once you cleared written exam, you will be called for an interview. Based on the performance in writing exam and interview you will be recruited for the job.
Refer the official website of the particular entrance exam website for more details.
14th April 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study further to get job in Government sector after completion of BBA course?

What should I do after completing my bba course to get a government job? Also tell about the latest job that have very good scope?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?