25th September 2012, 11:17 PM
Kannasani Praveen

How can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 80% in SSC and inter?

Hii. I got 80% in ssc , 83% in inter and in my btech am having 64.08 %. Pls tell me can I get job in infosys? Pls reply to "[email protected]"

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  2. Am I eligible to do Job in Microsoft having scored 78% in SSC, 89.5% in Inter and 75% in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible for Infosys recruitment being a candidate having secured 86% in SSC, 79% in Intermediate and an aggregate of 67% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  4. Opportunities available to get a job in Infosys after scoring 57.6% in 10th, 62.6% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after scoring 77.4% in SSLC, 58% in PUC and 58% in B.E?
  6. How to get a job in VLSI after scoring 84% in 10th and 73% in inter
  7. How to get a software job after scoring 76% in 10th, 88% in inter and 61% in B.Tech ECE
  8. Can I get job in Infosys being 2 times dropper?
  9. Am I eligible for online campus placement at Infosys? I have scored 62% in 20th, 80% in inter
  10. How to apply for government job after complete distance B.Com?
  11. Whether Powerlifting competition is available in Infosys? -- [New]
  12. Job in Infosys having 81% in 10th and 72% in 12th? Can I get any other nice job?
  13. Am I eligible for off campus placements after scoring 62% in 10th SSC, 70% in Inter, 71% in degree and 71% in MCA?
  14. Can I get Job in Infosys after scoring 70.4% in 10th, 80.2% in 12th and 60% in BE course?
  15. How to get jobs in Infosys? What is the eligibility to enter in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to get job in Infosys for B.Tech last year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. How to apply for a job after scoring 57% in SSC and 59.4% in intermediate?
  18. Which course can I do after failing in Inter?
26th September 2012, 09:11 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 80% in SSC and inter?

You can get job in Infosys as long as your B.Tech degree is in Computer Science/Electronics and Communications or IT. You should not have any problems in applying for job in Infosys, one of the leading IT companies in the country.

Your score in 10th and 12th are far better than required. Generally most IT companies require 60 to 65 percent marks in 10th and 12th standards where you have scored more than 80 percent. However you are little off the mark in B.Tech. Generally 65 percent marks are required by the IT companies.

Here some companies offer relaxation. For example take a look at Infosys. If a candidate meets the first two criteria which is at least 65 percent marks in 10th and 12th, then Infosys gives up to 5 percent relaxation in graduation requirement of 65 percent. What this means is that Infosys will also hire candidates with 60 percent marks in B.Tech if they meet the first two requirements.

This also increases your chances for job in Infosys. If you are yet to complete final year exams for Infosys then wait for company to pay a visit to your college for on campus hiring. I am quite sure that if you managed to perform well in the interview, you will definitely get the job.

If you have already completed the college then there are various job portals online like the Monster.com, Indiatimesjobs.com etc. You can check out for any job opening in Infosys on these websites.
26th September 2012, 11:25 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

you are score good marks % in 10th , 12th stands and also score in B.Tech to got a job easy in to the infosys and also you have good communication skills ,techengcal skills

infosys eligbility :

You must be complete 10 and 12th stands with 60% & above aggregate from recognized university
In B.Tech level also score above 60% aggregate from recognized university
No more them two years gap between education care

Selection process based on written test , technical interview , hr interview
26th September 2012, 01:24 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

Yes you can get the job in infosys. But you can required better percentage in b.tech.

You can got the good percentage in SSC and Intermediate. You can get the job in infosys Because you have the good percentage in inter and SSC.

Some of the companies required the percentage is 60 to 65 percentage in b.tech.

All the best to your future and i hope you can get the job in Infosys.
26th September 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Let me know colleges which are giving B.Tech in Bio - Medical Engineering in Karnataka ?
26th September 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree with 65% inmate biotech,biochem,chemistry and my msc is horticulture and landscape management with 70% and recently i have written my b.ed exam with biological science and English as methodologies what should i do further to secure a job
30th September 2012, 12:02 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kannasani Praveen View Post
Hii. I got 80% in ssc , 83% in inter and in my btech am having 64.08 %. Pls tell me can I get job in infosys? Pls reply to "[email protected]"
ELIGIBILITY
  1. You must be complete 10 and 12th stands with 60% & above aggregate from recognized university.
  2. In B.Tech level also score above 60% aggregate from recognized university
  3. No more them two years gap between education care.
4th January 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

can i get the job in mnc i got 76% in SSC , 79% IN INTER & B.COM I HAVE STUDIED IN CORRESPONDENCE IN ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY.PLEASE SUGGEST ME
12th February 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

please give me some instruction that how i will start my prepration for getting job in such companies?
15th February 2013, 03:15 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: How can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 80% in SSC and inter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kannasani Praveen View Post
Dear Aspirant,

Officially there is cutoff for the on campus recruitment for the infosys.

The percentage required for the 2012 passout was 68%.

Below than 68% the infosys recruitment they not allowed us to participate in the recruitment process.

So i am sorry to say that if you are having less than the above percentage then you cannot be eligible for the interview of infosys.

But if you want to work in that company only then there can be a solution.

Like work in any company which has a good reputation.Level 3 would be best option.

So get the subject then do the certifications.

Then apply for the infosys they will beg to join you if you have a good skill in your domain.

So dont worry see things in a different way.Good luck.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
11th June 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello Mr.Sampath,I am Alekhya.I have completed my SSC with 90% marks and my Intermediate with 75% marks.How much percentage should i secure in my b.tech to get a job in infosys ?? Please help me...
13th August 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

how many programing languages should be known for job in infosys
6th April 2014, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir
i have scored 73% in SSC and 61% in 12th
and i am doing my b.tech with electronics and communication branch. Is this % is possible for geting a job in infosys after complete my b.tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?