6th January 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after scoring 77.4% in SSLC, 58% in PUC and 58% in B.E?

I got 77.4%in sslc 58% in puc and 58% in BE.I have well bold nature and good communication. did iam eligeble to get job in infosys.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in L&T ECC after scoring 62% in SSLC and 56% in PUC?
  2. Am I eligible for IAS exam after scoring 86.65% in both SSLC and PUC
  3. Eligibility for jobs after 57% marks in B.E and above 60% in SSLC and PUC?
  4. Can I get a government job in Gulbarga after passing SSLC with 74% and after failing in PUC in 1 subject?
  5. Will I get a job in MNC company with 79% in BCA, 46% in SSLC and 72% in PUC? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to write KAS exam after completing SSLC and PUC in Tamilnadu?
  7. Can I get a job after completing SSLC with 75% and after completing 1st PUC with 62%
  8. How can I apply for 2nd PUC directly after completing SSLC? I have discontinued the 1st year PUC
  9. Eligibility to get job in Infosys for B.Tech last year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Any chance to get a job in Tamilnadu Government after scoring 72% in SSLC and 68% in HSC?
  11. Am I eligible for Infosys off campus placement after scoring 6.88 CGPA in 6th semester?
  12. Can I get job in Infosys, HCL or Wipro if secured 68% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 92.4% till 6th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  13. Eligibility to pursue Pharmacy course if studying PUC in Science from NIOS?
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after scoring 83% in 10th and 79% in 12th
  15. How to get jobs in Infosys? What is the eligibility to enter in Infosys?
  16. Am I eligible to get into IT sector after scoring 83% in current degree? I am a 6th semester BCA
  17. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  18. Am I eligible for a job in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
7th January 2013, 09:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after scoring 77.4% in SSLC, 58% in PUC and 58% in B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 77.4%in sslc 58% in puc and 58% in BE.I have well bold nature and good communication. did iam eligeble to get job in infosys.

Infosys Technologies is an Indian global technology services company .This company conduct off-campus and on -campus for freshers candidate .

Eligibility criteria for Infosys Exam:-
  • Through out 65% marks in career
  • Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible
  • One year gap is allowed
As per marks criteria you are not applicable for Infosys recruitment.

Selection process for INFOSYS- Written Test , Technical Test and Personal Interview .

So from my point of view you should try for some low level or below employee strength company.Because after getting experience you able to join in Infosys.

18th June 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after scoring 77.4% in SSLC, 58% in PUC and 58% in B.E?

I have got 62% in 10th nd 52% in 12th i have got 92.3% in B.E am i eligible for Infosys, wipro , hcl ,......plz reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?