23rd January 2017, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Physics Honours in Presidency College, Kolkata? Syllabus and type of questions asked in entrance exam?

Hello sir, I want to take admission in Physics Honours in Presidency College, Kolkata but don't know how to apply. Please tell me how can I apply for it? Syllabus of entrance exam and which type of questions asked in entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff marks required in 12th Physics to study Honours in Presidency College?
  3. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  4. What is the question paper pattern for admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  5. In what way should I prepare to join BSc Chemistry in Presidency College(Kolkata)? Syllabus of the exam?
  6. Admission procedure for Zoology honours at Presidency college Kolkata?
  7. MArks required to do Economics honours at Presidency college Kolkata?
  8. Detailed procedure for admission to B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Geology honours at Presidency college?
  9. Syllabus of B.Com entrance exam of Presidency University Kolkata?
  10. Why can't I get admission to Physics honours in colleges of Kolkata?
  11. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  12. Cutoff for History honors for getting admission in presidency college Kolkata? What are the related subjects?
  13. Admission procedure, eligibility and availability of forms for B.Sc Physics honours in Presidency College?
  14. What type of questions will be asked in entrance exam of sports management course in IISWBM Kolkata?
  15. Procedure of admission in presidency Collage, Kolkata for Economics or Statistics Honors?
  16. Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer?
  17. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  18. Minimum required marks to do honours at Presidency and Jadavpur College in Physics and Statistics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?