24th May 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in mass communication and how to enter in it?

I am B.E in CSE and want to do any PG in mass communication in jaipur institute only and I dont know how to do and how its beneficial and from where in jaipur.Kindly reply on my mail ID [email protected] or contact me on 9928387660.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in mass communication and how to enter in it?
  2. How to get a job in mass communication?
  3. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  4. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  5. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  6. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  7. Can I get RJ jobs without graduation in mass communication? Is it possible?
  8. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student? -- [New]
  9. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  10. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  11. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  12. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  13. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  14. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  15. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What job I can get if I have completed post graduation in mass communication?
  17. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  18. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
27th April 2015, 01:01 AM
swarnali chaudhuri

Smile Re: How can I get a job in mass communication and how to enter in it?

Hi,
You have a bright scope if you want a career in mass communication. After doing post graduation in the same you can easily get a job in broadcasting stations or television channels. You are eligible if you hold a bachelor's degree in any stream. However, internships are also prefered for better experience. It's better if a candidate goes for such courses before the age limit of 30.
After applying for the same a candidate will have to give written examination followed by group discussion and an interview based on which selection is done.
It is a 2 years full time course. Since you want to go for colleges in Jaipur, here are some of the best ones for mass communication:
1. Biyani Group of Colleges
2. Jaipur national university
3. Jayoti Vidyapeeth women's university
4. Compucom institute of information technology and management
5. Shekhawati group of institutions
6. Jagan Nath university
Thanks
regards
Swarnali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?