27th September 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

What job I can get if I have completed post graduation in mass communication?

Hello Sir/Mam,

My name is Nitin, last year i have done bjmc but now i am confuse what i do job or post graduation in mass communication.? Can you tell me the list of jobs which I would get after completion of the course? Awaiting for your answer to get it soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.A in Mass Communication equivalent to PG?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  3. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  4. Which course should I do in Post Graduation to become a Journalist being a B.A. Mass Communication & Journalism student?
  5. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  6. Eligibility for PO after 45% in Graduation and 65% in PG in Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  8. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  9. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  10. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  11. How to prepare for government job after completing graduation from Amity University in Mass Communication and Journalism with 60% marks
  12. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  13. How to get a job in mass communication?
  14. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  15. Which institute should I join for mass communication course among the followings?
  16. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  17. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing graduation in mass communication? List of top institutes providing the same
30th September 2015, 08:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What job I can get if I have completed post graduation in mass communication?

Mass communication qualification will help you to get job in media houses as well as in print media as journalist. If you have done your course from a good institute then you might get job straight after completion of course through placement interviews.

There are many news channels and newspapers these days offering jobs to mass communication graduates. In fact many publishing houses are also recruiting these graduates.
1st October 2015, 12:52 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What job I can get if I have completed post graduation in mass communication?

After completing your post graduation you can apply for these jobs:

1.Broadcast News Analysts
2. Writer
3. Public Relation specailist

Moreover you can go for research in this field of mass communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?