24th June 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the government job in local state Andhra Pradesh if I complete my graduation course in AGBSC, Maharashtra?

Am I eligible to get the government job in local state Andhra Pradesh if I complete my graduation course in AGBSC, Maharashtra? What is the criteria they will look for when we apply for the government job? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government job in Andhra Pradesh if I have completed my studies in Maharashtra?
  2. Will I be considered as local or non local student after studying secondary in AP and Maharashtra partially?
  3. Am i eligible for AP EMCET exam?
  4. Am I eligible to get government jobs in Maharashtra if completed Graduation and MBA from Rajasthan?
  5. How to become a Local Student in AP?
  6. Will I be considered native of AP if I studied in the state from 10th to 12th?
  7. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  8. Which state will be considered as my domicile state? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for constable job in Andhra Pradesh after completion of diploma course?
  10. Will I be considered as local or non local after completing my secondary outside AP and others in AP?
  11. Am I eligible for State Government Engineering College of Maharashtra through MH-CET being a candidate having completed 10th class from Uttar Pradesh and pursuing 12th class in Maharashtra?
  12. Can I avail benefit of local candidate of Osmania university area? I've studied 3 years in Andhra Pradesh and 2 years is Maximum period in Secunderabad
  13. Which are the best colleges to join Diploma in Chemical? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is NIOS valid for EAMCET? If yes, then how can i write EAMCET after NIOS?
  15. Which rank of AP-EAMCET between General/Local and Local, Category & Gender will be considered for MBBS admission in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Andhra Pradesh state is getting exemption from participating in NEET?
  17. Am I eligible to apply in AIPGMEE if completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and MBBS from Tamil Nadu?
  18. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
25th June 2016, 03:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the government job in local state Andhra Pradesh if I complete my graduation course in AGBSC, Maharashtra?

Yes, you can definitely opt for government job in local state of Andhra Pradesh even though you have done your graduation in Maharashtra. For the government jobs which requires domicile of Andhra Pradesh, you need to provide the domicile certificate. If you are a resident/ your family have a residence in Andhra Pradesh, then you can easily get the domicile of Andhra Pradesh and apply for government jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Otherwise you can apply for centra government jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Apart from this, each job post has a particular set of eligibility criteria which you need to satisfy to be eligible for the particular government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?