2nd March 2012, 11:19 AM
snehal chakorkar

How can I get a part time job in Pandharpure, I am a student of B.Pharam?

is there is any part-time job for student doing B pharmacy at pandharpure?any oneline job.
send details on email id..

22nd July 2020, 11:33 PM
Apoorva Rai N

Default Re: How can I get a part time job in Pandharpure, I am a student of B.Pharam?

Websites such as Upwork, Freelancer.com and Fiverr offer so many opportunities to do a variety of freelance jobs.
Here are the 7 best part time job ideas. Any age group or qualification people and so these jobs. All you need here is good skill.

1. Blogging
Blogging is a great way to earn online. It can give you a good passive income.
2. Content Writing
Content writing/ ghost writing is a best part time option if you are a good writer.
3. Online teaching
If you are good at any subject you can teach online on platforms like Biju's, Unacadamy, E patshala, Mahendra Guru, Vedanthu.
4. Data entry
If you can type fast you can do data entry jobs.
5. Online Selling
You can sell or resell online on platforms like Flipkart, Amazon, Etsy.
6. Video Editing
Social media influencers, documentary film makers, advertising companies and many other people and companies need good video editors to edit their videos. If video editing is your hobby, you can make passive income from it.
7. Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is rapid growing indurstry and it is doubtlessly the best way to make money online these days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?