26th June 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Part time jobs at Chennai for B.Tech 3rd year student?

sir
I m btech engg student n studing in 3rd yr.
i need part time job.
please tell me part time job in chennai
waiting for your reply
thank you

15th July 2014, 09:20 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Part time jobs at Chennai for B.Tech 3rd year student?

PART-TIME JOBS IN CHENNAI:

There are many part time jobs available in Chennai and major % jobs goes in shops like KFC, Marry Brown, McDonald etc. where they are in search of crew member, Managers etc. The best thing of these type of jobs is that you are paid in hourly basis so you can pitch in to the job anytime you wanted which will be flexible and get paid.

Also there are other jobs like Data Entry, Call support etc which you can take up as well but finding out authentic jobs on those lines is really difficult via online as 80% of the job postings will be fake. There is a recent startup on the part time jobs topic and this particular website gives 100% authentic jobs. CLICK HERE!! to know the website. The current openings of part time jobs in Chennai are,

Parking Assistant in Seasons Multicuisine Restaurant.

Delivery Boy in Marry Brown.

Crew Member in Marry Brown.

HouseKeeping in KFC.

There are lots more available in the same line on the above website and you can search for it. It's high time that India is also moving in the fashion of Foreign countries where people with low status or high status everyone want to work part-time and no matter what type of part-time they are doing as they just want to kill there idle boring time. So, do not think on what type of work you are taking up but just do it with full energy to enjoy yourself everyday without wasting your precious time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?