21st October 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

How to get part time job if pursue MS in Abroad?

Hello,
I am a B.Tech student of Electrical stream. I want to do further study in Abroad. I want to do MS after my B.E./B.Tech. But I also want to work there. So, I would like to know that how I can get part time job there?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  2. How to get part time job if pursue MS in Abroad? -- [New]
  3. What kind of Visa is required to study in Abroad along with Part Time job?
  4. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  5. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  6. Are part time courses valid to apply for government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  8. Best course to pursue in Abroad and get job there?
  9. How to do B.Tech and M.Tech in UK with part time job?
  10. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  11. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  12. Options through which I can apply to companies in New Zealand from India for part time job to fund education?
  13. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  14. Procedure to study MCA in Abroad along with job? Entrance exams for doing MCA in Abroad?
  15. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  16. How to do a job in abroad to pursue CA? I am going to complete my 12th in commerce with Maths
  17. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  18. How may I do part time M.Tech in ECE from Delhi along with my regular job?
30th October 2015, 07:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get part time job if pursue MS in Abroad?

It is nice to see that you are intending to study and work. The world is globalized now and you can find part time opportunities in the internet easily. However, you need to abide by the cyber laws of the concerned country and get a work permit if there is such rule in the concerned country. You can take up various part time jobs like :-

- Freelance writing
- Freelance work in your domain
- Delivery person in Dominos, Pizza Huts, etc.
- Assistantship in your college/university.
30th October 2015, 09:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get part time job if pursue MS in Abroad?

To get part time job while pursuing MS course in Abroad, the only way you have is to search for a job. In some of the foreign countries like US, they will not give permissions for Indian students to do job. You can search for job in Restaurants, Hotels, Petrol Bunks, Super Markets, etc. You can find job in foreign countries only by searching for a job. You can easily get part time job within 2-3 months after you go to Abroad for pursuing your MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?