1st April 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Part time job for 12th passed student?

What i do for job my problem is job if i job in that period then i prepared for any good private job please help me for part time jom for 12 pass student with commerse stream

2nd April 2014, 07:01 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Part time job for 12th passed student?

After 12th you can do part time job are like data entry job,call center job as customer executive, you can teach nursery or 1 to 5 standard students it is best for you because it increases your communication skill which helps in future for getting good job because for good job the companies are prefers candidate's English knowledge or communication skill so I am suggest you that is is the good way of part time job.

I suggest you that 1st complete your study then you have much more opportunities to getting good salaried job.You can do job after 12th in government the jobs are like police constable,CDS(combined defence service),CISF,BSF.If you don't have interest in defence line you can apply in RRB.RRB conduct intermediate level post are like clerk,junior assistant,data entry job.

But for government job you have to general knowledge because in written exam the question are related about general knowledge,English knowledge,verbal reasoning,logical reasoning.So you have much more knowledge about all of this.After that you getting job easily.
28th May 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I have satisfied with your reply.Now i am studying 1st b.tech.Please tell me whether there is any need of my percentage and how to apply.........please....
28th May 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I have satisfied with your reply.Now i am studying 1st b.tech.Please tell me whether there is any need of my percentage and how to apply.........please....
13th June 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I want part time job i am commerce student please give me a part time job l have 75% in 12th what can i do for part time job please ans my quetion
6th June 2015, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I want part time job i am Adarsh kumar and i am a commerce student
please give me a part time job l have 68% in 12th
what can i do for part time job please ans my
question. My contact no.is 8804552594
29th July 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I want a part time job i am from haryana and i am b.a. Pass studant and stile studi de froom mdu in ma.
4th June 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I am a science stream student of Kashmir and have recently passed 12th with 80% now I am willing to do the part time job but confused what kind of job to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?