29th July 2011, 01:18 AM
sharadbarhaiya

How can I get previous year papers of recruitment exam conducted by Coal India Limited?

Dear,

Pls help me i am appering in coal india exam first time,so pls help me redardng the same,and provide me previous question paper of coal india limited.
sharad9039581235

21st May 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get previous year papers of recruitment exam conducted by Coal India Limited?

Pls help me i am appering in coal india exam first time,so pls help me redardng the same,and provide me previous question paper of coal india limited.

please mail to [email protected]
23rd May 2012, 03:54 PM
suniel22

Default Re: How can I get previous year papers of recruitment exam conducted by Coal India Limited?

Please help me dear friends, i desperately need coal india limited questions from previous years. please help me and send it to [email protected]
Thank you in advance.
24th May 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i appled for the post of systems in coal india ltd management trainee,how can i get previous years papers for the post (systems).please help me, if youn knows any information,send to my mail ,(mail id:[email protected])
24th May 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I just want to ask that in any government organization what is the salary during training? do we get any allowance during tarining or not?
26th May 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want question bank of previous past yera of coalindia for ECE brance.. my mail id is [email protected]
27th May 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

send me some sample papers of coal india for the post of mt sales and marketing [email protected]
29th May 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

previous year question paper of coal india written examination for CA recruitment
4th June 2012, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

I applied for the post of Sales & Marketing in coal india ltd management trainee,how can i get previous years papers for the same. Please help me, if you knows any information,send to my mail ,(mail id: [email protected]), Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance..... [email protected], 8147872966
4th June 2012, 10:24 PM
karan_jash

Pls help me i am appering in coal india exam first time,so pls help me redardng the same,and provide me previous question paper of coal india limited. MY email id is - [email protected]
13th June 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Avijit Verma - How can i get the previous papers fro the exam conducted by Coal india for MT - Sales and Marketing...I have tried all the possible ways to find it bt din succeed...please help me with it because the exam is just a month away...please mail me the question papers at [email protected]...
Regards
16th June 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

pls send me the question papers for coal india for MT for human resource email id:[email protected]
16th June 2012, 06:52 PM
nilakhi phukan

please send me previous years question papers of personnel & HR for coal india limited recruitment of management trainee.
16th June 2012, 06:54 PM
nilakhi phukan

please send me previous years question papers of personnel & HR post of coal india limited to my email id [email protected]
17th June 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the exact syllabus for management trainee(electrical) of coal india limited to my email id [email protected]
20th June 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

21st June 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the exact syllabus for management trainee(electrical) of coal india limited to my email id [email protected]
22nd June 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

pls, can anyone send me coalindia's previous exam papers to [email protected]
23rd June 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

plz provide me the previous question papers of sales and marketing of coal india ltd. exam for management trainees on my email id :- [email protected], 9532887763
24th June 2012, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

i appled for the post of systems in coal india ltd management trainee,how can i get previous years papers for the post (systems).please help me, if youn knows any information,send to my mail ,(mail id:[email protected])
plzzzz send me thanx
25th June 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous years questions sety of cil in geology deciplene
5th July 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous years questions sety of coal India limited in finance
at [email protected] plss
8th July 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i want question bank of previous year of coalindia for ECE branch .. my mail id is [email protected]
12th July 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

i am pankaj,,i want previous ten years solved qstn papers of electrical branch
15th July 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Pls help me i am appering in coal india HR exam first time,so pls help me redardng the same,and provide me previous question paper of coal india limited. MY email id is - [email protected]
13th September 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

may i hav the question paper of coal india mgmt trainee of marketing .....plzzz send [email protected] u ...
25th September 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

SIR HOW CAN I GET THE PREVIOUS YEARS QUESTIONS AND ANSWER PAPERS OF RECRUITMENT EXAM FOR ACCOUNTANT POST CONDUCTED BY EASTERN COAL LIMITED? PLEASE SEND ME .... [email protected]
4th April 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

SIR,Plz send me the previous years que papers ofcoal india limited in my id- [email protected]
18th August 2014, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I applied for Tha post of junior trinee in neyveli lugnite corporation limited in coal India how can i get previous year paper for Tha post ple help me ur know any information send to my email. [email protected]
4th December 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know model paper for pharmacist post conducted by BCCL. Please send me last year model paper to [email protected]
5th December 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,
How can i get previous paramedical exam qustions & answers downloading
21st February 2017, 06:16 AM
raj5556

Respected Sir/Madam, I applied for coal india limited management trainee in chemical engineering department. Please send me previous year question papers. My mail id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?