27th June 2012, 10:07 PM
mohimodi

Syllabus and previous years papers of Coal India Limited for the post of sales and marketing

Ma'am/Sir,
Please send me the syllabus and previous year question papers of Coal india limited for the post of sales and marketing

my email i.d. is [email protected]

17th July 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years papers of Coal India Limited for the post of sales and marketing

please send me to question paper and ayllbus of sales and marketing
10th September 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years papers of Coal India Limited for the post of sales and marketing

Ma'am/Sir,
Please send me the syllabus and previous year question papers of Coal india limited for the post of sales and marketing

MY MAIL ID IS
15th March 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Ma'am/Sir,

15th March 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

20th March 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me last year question paper of sales & marketing for coal India.& how to prepare for this exam.
Plz reply as soon as possible
Rgds
Satish jain
[email protected]
29th March 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the question papers and syllabus for sales and marketing and my mail id is [email protected]

thank you
31st March 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I am Appear as MT in sales and Marketing2014 please rply the Syllabus for ot
Thanking you
Sunil Singh Baghel
mail- [email protected]
2nd April 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

Can you please mail me the syllabus and previous question papers of sales and marketing (COal India Ltd.)
Thank you
Chandni
[email protected]
10th April 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Ma'am/Sir,

26th April 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

My name is umeshkumar (mba)please provide me cil mod%u1EBDl paper
email( [email protected])
7th May 2014, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Plz. send Previous year question papers of management trainee exam of Coal India Ltd. for the post of Sales & marketing at

[email protected]
11th May 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me question paper of last 5 years. For the post of sales & marketing
22nd July 2016, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

how could I apply for the govt jobs .. I am a btech degree holder and currently pursuing MBA(marketing) final year. kindly suggest me the procedure and syllabus for the govt jobs or jobs in any automobile firm.
my email id is-- [email protected]
28th January 2017, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Can you please mail me the syllabus and previous question papers of sales and marketing (COal India Ltd.)
Thank you

R K Pandey
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?