19th November 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I get transferred from one college to another within the same course?

Respected Sir, I have got admission in a college for pursuing D.Pharmacy but I want to change college but I want to pursue the same course. I want to know how can I get transferred from one college to another with the same course? Please answer as soon as possible.

25th November 2016, 11:03 AM
mani98

Default Re: How can I get transferred from one college to another within the same course?

It is possible to transfer one college to another with same course.

Below steps you can follow

First you can take the transfer certificate of your first college after you can go to the which college you can transfer.

Then you can submit the transfer certificate of old college then the college was given the admission of the new college. Then can attend the college.
11th June 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get transferred from one college to another within the same course?

Sir I am studying 1year in cr CLG now there was some problem to study there so how can I transfer my admission to another collage please help me sir ?
16th October 2020, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

how can i transfer from one polytechnic to another without changing a course plz a procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?