27th June 2016, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Air Force after completing B.Sc (Chemistry) scoring 59%?

Hello Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc (Chemistry) scoring 59%. What should I do to join the Air Force. My Birth date is 21/01/1994.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join Air force? I am a BSc chemistry student
  2. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the Air Force?
  3. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?
  4. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  5. Am I eligible to get a CSE job in the Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech scoring 72% marks?
  6. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  7. How can I join Air Force after completing class 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Air Force entrance exam after completing class 12th scoring 66.2% marks?
  9. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (PCB)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force?
  10. How can I join indian air force?
  11. Whether a girl can join Indian Air Force after completing 12th? Can I join Indian Air Force Medical Institute for MBBS?
  12. Are there any government jobs in Indian Air Force after passing BSc(Chemistry)
  13. Career in Air force for a female MCA post graduate? -- [New]
  14. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I join Air Force after completing 12th in Arts stream with mathematics?
  16. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  17. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing B.Sc Physics without Maths?
  18. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
29th June 2016, 04:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Air Force after completing B.Sc (Chemistry) scoring 59%?

You can join Indian Air Force through Combined Defense Services (CDS) examination after completion of your Graduation in B.Sc. (Chemistry) course with an aggregate of 59% marks from a Government recognised university.

To appear in CDS examination for joining Indian Air Force, you should have to fulfill the eligibility criteria stated below :-

=> You should be an Indian National/

=> You should not below 20 years and above 24 years as on 1st January or 1st July of next year of the examination.

=> You should have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a Government recognised university with Mathematics and Physics subject in your 12th standard.

=> You should be Physically as well as Mentally healthy.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have completed your Graduation in B.Sc. (Chemistry) course with 59% aggregate marks from a Government reconised board and you are 22 years old at present, so, you are eligible to join Indian Air Force through CDS examination.
30th June 2016, 06:49 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Air Force after completing B.Sc (Chemistry) scoring 59%?

You can eligible for Indian air force after completing B.sc. Chemistry.

So you need to crack the CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combine Defence Service. This exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year.

CDS-I and CDS-II

CDS has three wings:

Indian Air force
Indian Army
Indian Navy

eligibility criteria for Indian Air force:

you should be Citizen of India.

You should complete the Graduation with science stream from any recognised university.

Percentage not required for this exam.

Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for this exam.

Candidate age limit should be between 20 to 24 years.

No upper age relaxation is applicable for other categories.

Selection Process:

Written Test
Medical Test
Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?