2nd September 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

How can I join B.Arch after completing diploma in civil engineering

how to join b.arch after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join BArch ECET exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  2. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  3. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  4. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  5. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
  6. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  7. Can I join diploma in civil engineering after completing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I join civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  9. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? -- [New]
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  11. How to join in any hotel management course after completing diploma in civil engineering after 10th
  12. How to join AMIE after completing diploma in civil engineering
  13. How to join a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. How to join B.Arch in Lateral entry after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Is it possible to join Aeronautical after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Can I join any Law course after completing diploma in civil engineering
  17. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Can I join Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure?
12th August 2014, 08:51 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I join B.Arch after completing diploma in civil engineering

The eligibility to become an architect is that the candidate should have bachelor's degree in architecture (B.Arch) or Diploma in architecture. The basic eligibility criteria for B.Arch is class 12 or equivalent with minimum 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates need to clear the entrance test for the five years full time undergraduate course in Architecture.
There are national and state level entrance examinations such as CBSE conducts All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) for B. Architecture and B. Planning programmes in government and private institutes. It consists of Mathematics, Aptitude Test and a Drawing test. The National Aptitude test in Architecture (NATA) is an online test where drawing exam is conducted by the National Institute of Advanced Studies and Architecture in association with the Council of Architecture (COA). The syllabus in B.Arch course is architectural design , acoustics, surveying and leveling, estimating and costing, methods of construction etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?