24th July 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil

hi..sir....im sagar kaneriya i was complited my diploma study in civil engineering and also my B.E.civil are continue so i want to join indian air force as a official works so how can i apply? and which type of position i can take???? give me my ans plz sir...thank you...

22nd August 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil

i have passed BE Civil. is there any scope in indian air force?
29th September 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil

how can i get job in air force after diploma in civil engineering with 12th and in which class i can go please sir suggest me immediatly
9th October 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

hi...sir i am prashant i completed diploma in civil engineering how tp join Indian airforce....give me suggestion.
20th October 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
My name is Sunil T. Thorat I've completed my engg.diploma in mechanical after 10th with 58% in final year.
So can I join the Indian Air Force? what is the procedure and give me suggetion.

Please reply me.

Thank you . . . .
26th November 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

hi sir am completed my diploma course in civil engg. can i join to Indian Army.
26th November 2012, 05:08 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi..sir....im sagar kaneriya i was complited my diploma study in civil engineering and also my B.E.civil are continue so i want to join indian air force as a official works so how can i apply? and which type of position i can take???? give me my ans plz sir...thank you...
hi friend,

Indian Air Force

If you are aspiring to join Indian Air Force then you should have to apply for NDA examination and for that you have to fulfill the following Qualification....

------A candidate must have completed their 12th Science from Recognized board.

------Only Unmarried Male can apply for it.

------Age of candidate must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

------ A candidate must have a citizenship of INDIA.

Exam pattern:
  1. Prelim Exam
  2. Main exam
  3. Personal interview and Physical Test
27th November 2012, 02:27 PM
nitishtrifid

Hello Dear,

You can join Indian Air Force by cracking the exam of CDS which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria,which is given below then you can appear the CDS exam in 2013.

CDS stands for Combined defense services.

Eligibility Criteria For CDS is

candidate should be completed graduation with subject MATHS and PHYSICS, candidate who are appearing final year exam are also eligible

Age Limit

For Indian Military Academy 19 to 24
For OTA 19 to 25
For NA 19 to 22
For Air Force 19 to 23
17th December 2012, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

hi..sir....im DHANANJAY DHOLE i was complited my12th commerce i want to join indian air force as a official works so how can i apply? and which type of position i can take???? give me my ans plz sir...thank you...

[email protected]
13th March 2013, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed diploma in civil engg....so please suggest me that which is the best valuable course I have to do....a course from which my future will be bright....please email [email protected] U...
18th March 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complited 10th with 78%and now studying diploma in civil engg.my name-s. dalabehera. i am a girl so ,can i join indian airforce?how i apply for this job?
16th May 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir
m doing diploma wid civil cud i join defence after diploma. And which type of post i"ll get.
My email adres: [email protected]
3rd February 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

sir
i shivaprasad my be comleted in civil dept. i requiest u to give me suggestion for joining to air force. whatever post give sir i ll do
3rd February 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I went for diploma in civil engineering after completing my class 10, now m 17 years old and in 2nd year . How can i apply for airforce, is it possible?
please inform me sir,
my email add._ [email protected]
12th February 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
i study diploma in civil after completing 10th bord. How can i apply for airforce.
please ans me sir,
my email add:[email protected]
22nd February 2014, 04:23 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

One can join Indian Air Force either after completion of 10+2 or after completion of their Graduation.

The required Entrance Exams are
-NDA Exam for 10+2 candidates
-CDS Exam for Graduates

As per your profile, you have not completed any of these courses.

Diploma candidates are not eligible to give NDA Exam.

Hence, you are eligible to apply for CDS Exam soon after the completion of your Graduation in Civil Engineering.

So, start preparation for CDS Exam along with your academics.

This Exam is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) in order to recruit the candidates into the following defence services
Indian Military Academy
Indian Naval Academy
Indian Air Force Academy
Officers Training Academy etc.

For Air Force wing, here is the eligibility required for the candidates
-Completion of Graduation with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects
-Age should be between 19-22 years.
-The candidate should be citizen of India.

The selection procedure would involve
CDS Exam
Interview

Collect the syllabus for this Exam and start preparation.

You can also try for AFCAT Exam to make entry into Air Force.

Wish you all the best.
15th July 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
i study diploma in civil after scince10th bord. How can i apply for airforce.
please ans me sir,
my email add:[email protected]
17th August 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

hi sir am a btech 4th year student..i want to be a MRO officer...how can i prepare for the exams?and which group i prefer?
18th August 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

sir iam a prashanth am styding btech 3rd year am more interest in airforce how can attend in NDA or CDS exam meku hyderabad lo office undha total detalis tel me sir my mail battiniprashanth1@gmail .com
23rd July 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?