9th May 2011, 06:55 PM
chotu..

How can I join BBA in any college in Kolkata?

my name i chotu singh. I am a bengali medioum student in 12th class. I am weak in english. How can i join B.B.A eny college in kolkata? Please tell me.

4th July 2014, 10:11 AM
Prathmic09

Default Re: How can I join BBA in any college in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chotu.. View Post
my name i chotu singh. I am a bengali medioum student in 12th class. I am weak in english. How can i join B.B.A eny college in kolkata? Please tell me.
First of all I appreciate that you are aspiring to apply for a higher degree course after completing 12th standard. 12th standard or equivalent is the minimum educational qualification to apply for BBA course. Weak in English is not problematic to get admission to BBA course. But, you will have to develop your English knowledge to get bright career option in the future.

BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration). The duration of the course is three years with six semesters. BBA course is good option those who are interested to apply for MBA courses in future.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Should have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination organized by a State Board or a University

-Minimum 50% marks required for General category studies and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category studies for 5% marks.

- Students age should not more than 30 years of age.

Selection will be made on the basis of the 12th standard score. So, the student may get direct admission based on the 12th standard. But, few reputed institutions in India which conducts own entrance examination within the college.

How to Apply :-

There are lot of Institutions in Kolkata which offers the BBA course. You can select any one institution which you are interested to get admission. You can get the application form by directly visiting the institution administrative office with prescribed fees (or) You can also conduct the concerned university/institution's official website to get more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?