2nd June 2012, 08:01 PM
Gurvindernehra

How to study in engineers line after passing in non medical stream

I 12th passed in 2011 in non-medical streams but i can not study continues i stil free. i want do study in engineers line please answer me but i do study only one or one and half year.

19th February 2016, 04:55 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study in engineers line after passing in non medical stream

If you do not want to go in Engineering field after 12th then you can go for the management course like BBA, BBM, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, BA.

Career growth is there in every field, So if you are going for the above courses then you can go for the higher studies like MBA, M.com, MCA, MA and on the basis of your higher studies course you can get good and reputed jobs in every domain.

BBA will be the best option for you after 12th in Non engineering domain because after completion of BBA you can go for the MBA course and you BBA course will help you a lot in MBA , because MBA course is very much related with BBA course.

The duration of BBA course is three years after three years you will have to go through entrance exam conducted for the admission in MBA Program.

Some of the reputed college for BBA course are :

BLB Institute of Financial Markets,Bundelkhand
Binary Institute of Management and Technology,Hyderabad
biztech management school,kolkatta
lovely professional university,jalandar
amity international business school,noida
Academy of Professional Excellence,Baroda
Vivekananda college of Arts and Science
Acharya Institute of Sciences,Banglore
Garden City College,Kolkata
St.Xavier's college,Kolkata
Thakur College of Science & Women
Jai hind College
George College,Kolkata
Bangalore city college,Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?