28th November 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

How can I join an BBA government College? List of exams I have to give?

i want to study in BBA and then MBA, so i want to know in which exam give me govt. college?
send details..

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  2. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  3. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  4. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  5. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  6. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  7. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  8. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  9. Detailed information about Central government jobs after BBA?
  10. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  12. Which government exams I am eligible to apply for after completion of MBA course? -- [New]
  13. Cutoff list of last year for BBA course of government college?
  14. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  15. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  16. Government colleges in Pune for BBA? Available job options after BBA?
  17. Cutoff list of last year of BBA course?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required to give the entrance of BBA?
8th May 2012, 10:47 PM
kkkirti

Default Re: How can I join an BBA government College? List of exams I have to give?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to study in BBA and then MBA, so i want to know in which exam give me govt. college?
send details..
There is no need to give any entrance exam for taking admission in BBA.
The candidate should have 12th passed from any stream arts or commerce with 60%.
8th May 2012, 10:48 PM
kkkirti

Default Re: How can I join an BBA government College? List of exams I have to give?

There is no need to give any entrance exam for taking admission in BBA.
The candidate should have 12th passed from any stream arts or commerce with 60%.
28th February 2017, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

MGV: How can I join an BBA government College? List of exams I have to give?List of best government colleges in Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?