24th April 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BBA college in Jaipur? I am a student of 12th commerce

respected sir / or mam <

my self prashant lakhara . i am a student of passed 12th with commerce in the year 2011 . i want to be an addiminision in bba college in jaipur ,
but i cant know what is the procedure for addiminison , ?

Related Questions:
5th April 2015, 07:42 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in BBA college in Jaipur? I am a student of 12th commerce

After the 12th to get admission in BBA(Bachelor of business management) is very simple because normally there is no entrance test is conducted to enter this course but some eligibility criteria are to be fulfilled by every candidate are-

A minimum of 50% should be aggregate in 12th standard and only passout candidates can apply for BBA any backlog in 12th is not eligible to apply. and a minimum of 17 years and for some collages have maximum 25 years age criteria.

After fulfilling such conditions candidate have to submit the all documents required for admission as Resident certificate, Backward or scheduled cast certificate if hava, school leaving certificate and character certificate with Marksheet f 12th.

After it collage will list the cut off marks list if you got your name in that you can submit your fee there are mainly 3 listes listed in colleges so wait for every list to come with your Name.

BBA colleges in Jaipur are-

>> NIMS institute of management

>> Vidya collage of IT and management

>> Jyoti vidyapeeth women university

>> Tirupati collage

>> Arya collage of management study

>> Jaipur surya collage of science and management

>> Sri Balaji PG mahavidyalaya

>> Biff and bright collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?