24th October 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Which government exams I am eligible to apply for after completion of MBA course?

I am complited my graduation in BBA, now am doing MBA which government examsd me applicable for me plz send me a names of exams? List me down all the exams details as soon as possible? Awaiting for your answer on this soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government management trainee exam after completion of MBA in distance mode?
  2. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  3. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  6. Available Job Opportunities for BBA Freshers?
  7. Government Job Opportunities for me after completion of MBA from Correspondence? How to apply for these Jobs?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of MBA from Amity University, Noida?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Karnataka Government jobs after completion of BCA in CMJ University?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for JEE main exams after completion of Diploma course?
  11. Is BSc IT better to get a good salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  13. For which government jobs am I eligible to apply after finishing BSc Industrial Electronics and MBA HRD through correspondence?
  14. For which Government Jobs am I eligible to apply after completing electronics and Telecommunication? What is the criteria for government exams? How should I be updated about vacancies in Government?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for civil government job after completion of 5 years service in Indian Army?
  16. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  17. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course?
  18. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of MBA HR?
25th October 2015, 10:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government exams I am eligible to apply for after completion of MBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am complited my graduation in BBA, now am doing MBA which government examsd me applicable for me plz send me a names of exams? List me down all the exams details as soon as possible? Awaiting for your answer on this soon.
List of the government exams where you can apply.

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam
25th October 2015, 10:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government exams I am eligible to apply for after completion of MBA course?

As you have completed bachelor's degree in business administration and now pursuing master's degree in it, you are eligible for so many entrance exams with BBA as academic qualification.

List of exams for which you can apply:

1. Civil Services exam.

2. IBPS Clerk and PO exams.

3. SBI PO and Clerk exam.

4. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam.

5. Intelligence Bureau ACIO exam.

6. Central Teacher Eligibility test.

7. Combined Defence services exam for Army.

8. Once you complete master's degree, you can apply for the National Eligibility Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?