21st August 2013, 03:03 PM
74parmar

How can I join CBI if I am a final year engineering student? I am going to join CBI

i am final year enginnering student and i want to join in CBI how can i join in CBI

28th August 2015, 07:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join CBI if I am a final year engineering student? I am going to join CBI

To join the CBI ( Central Bureau of Investigation). The candidates need to qualify in the CGL examination conducted by the SSC every year.

Yes, you are eligible to appear in the SSC CGL examination next year as the examination for 2O15 is over. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-

* Candidates must have passed the graduation from a recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between the 21- 30 years and special relaxation in the upper age limit for the reserved category.

The examination is conducted in the three stages and the candidates have to qualify in all the stages for the final selection in the examination.

The examination is Tier I , II and the interview the first two are the written paper. The written paper contains the question of the Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, General Intelligence and the English. The candidates need to have all the topics and also most important is the speed of attemting the question to qualify in the examination.

There is separate cut off for the different category candidates to qualify in the examination. To get the more information about the examination visit at the www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?