7th June 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

How may I get details about the 5 centers available other than in Pune, Bhopal, Mohali, Kolkata and thirunanathpuram? What's the procedure and pattern for the exam?

do v have exam centers other than these 5 institutes i.e pune, Bhopal , mohali kolkata , thirunanthapuram.???? do v have to come directly to any of these 5 institutes 4 counseling?????? what is the procedure of the exam???? what is the pattern of counseling.???? what is the fee structure 4 degree n 4 dual degree ????????? can u give me brief explanation about the admission process......... ?????

28th August 2015, 07:22 PM
candycrush

Default Re: How may I get details about the 5 centers available other than in Pune, Bhopal, Mohali, Kolkata and thirunanathpuram? What's the procedure and pattern for the exam?

The centres in these cities varies form the exam to exam .

As far as counselling is concerned you do not need to personally visit these institutes for counselling as it is completely online.

The exam notifications for the JEE mains comes in the December.

The examination shall be held in April month.

You are given centre in all of these cities and you shall not have any problem of distant centers due to a large no of the candidates competing for the exam.

As far as procedure of admission is concerned

A. Fill the exam form for the JEE Mains.

B. Appear for the exam

C. Make sure you prepare well to get a good rank.

D. Fill in the choice in the JOSAA counselling.

E. If you are in merit you shall get allotment letter for admission to college in the cities you mentioned

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?