20th February 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I join the correspondence course for BSc Microbiology?

Please help let me know how i can join the correspondence course for bsc micro biology i have complete my secondary exams,i want to study further to my future so i choose to the bsc micro biology course, i could't get aisel for the course,i here by request please guide me how i can get the information from madurai kamarajarunivercity.

9th October 2011, 04:53 PM
manimegalai.R

Thumbs up Re: How can I join the correspondence course for BSc Microbiology?

Hai,
It is very simple to join B.Sc Microbiology in correspondence course ,if you are a science student in secondary studies.Most of the university can give you the admission.To join the course it is enough if you got a pass mark (40 %) in secondary studies.The bright future waits for you.congrats.

With best wishes,
Manimegalai.R
29th November 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join the correspondence course for BSc Microbiology?

I completed 10th standard fifteen years before.Can i able to join in BSC micro biology through distance education?
26th February 2012, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Is there any university in Chennai which provides PG course in Herpetology?
19th November 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I completed 12th science seven years before. Can I do bsc from correspondence.
20th July 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I am studying civil engineering but I want to join microbiology in correspondence can I able to study it I got only 71%
14th August 2015, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Radiology is scope or not I want to know it how much salary I can get and after finishing that which course I have to select an b.sc radiology best or physiotherapy
12th June 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I completed my degree with bsc microbiology first and second year in college i want to complete my final year in correspondence what is the process and how can I do it
31st August 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my two years of degree with bsc microbiology now i want to complete my final year in correspondence what to do,
15th July 2020, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college in davangere district karnataka state bsc microbiology course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?