5th October 2011, 11:36 PM
yoghalakshmi

Is it good to join NLC Apprentice Training after finishing my B.E degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?

i ve finished my be degree with electronics and instrumentation engineering specialization and i ve selected as graduate apprentice trainee(instrumentation field) in nlc . is it good to join there ? will i get high paying job after completing nlc graduate apprentice training?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Apprentice Training in NLC for B.E.(EEE) candidate?
  2. Can I get high paying job after NLC Apprentice training?
  3. Chances of selection in NLC Graduate Apprentice Trainee for a candidate with 75% in B.E.(EE)?
  4. Should i join BEML for apprentice training or continue with my job?
  5. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. What to do in order to join ISRO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  7. How to join graduate apprentice trainee in NLC? I have completed D.EEE
  8. Is there any apprentice training in government sector for B.Tech students?
  9. When I will apply for NLC Apprentice being an EEE graduate? Detailed information and date of online registration?
  10. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  11. Job opportunity after finishing B.E. electronics & instrumentation -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best place for training for electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  13. Which are the companies offering inplant training within India? I am studying electronics and instrumentation engineering
  14. Can I take CDAC entrance exam in final year of B.Tech.(ECE)?
  15. Is it possible to join B.A group in degree as a private candidate after completing diploma in applied electronics and instrumentation? -- [New]
  16. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  17. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  18. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
1st March 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to join NLC Apprentice Training after finishing my B.E degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?

is there any vacancy for computer science engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?