15th January 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I join ICAR after passing MSc degree? How should I prepare for the entrance exam and how should I apply for the JRF exam?

How can i join icar for my msc degree?how should i prepare for the entrance exam?how should i apply for the jrf exam?

2nd January 2020, 10:28 AM
gayathri voliveru

Default Re: How can I join ICAR after passing MSc degree? How should I prepare for the entrance exam and how should I apply for the JRF exam?

Hey hi....hope you are doing good...It is a very good thought that you are thinking to join ICAR. You can join the institution only if you clear UGC-NET exam. NET exam is a qualifying exam that qualifies you to join these institutions. But after clearing the NET exam again the institute will be conducting an exam. The course will be an integrated course of Msc and Phd. You can apply to JRF in NET exam and if you clear the exam you will be selected for JRF. You can prepare to the exam on your own by refering to different books or you can go for coaching classes.A set of books are available online on Amazon or Flipkart by Pranav Kumar. you can refer those if you are planning to study on your own. Hope the information was useful. All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?