31st December 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics) being a student of M.Sc(Horticulture)? Detailed information about ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics)?

hi sir/madam,
i m a student of m.sc in horticulture....
i want to apply for icar jrf.....
i want to select agriculture statistics
please tell me can i apply and also
the details of this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Study material for ICAR JRF statistics?
  2. Detailed information about ICAR entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  3. Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of ICAR-JRF(Fishery)? From where I will download the application form?
  4. Detailed information, pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers and reference books for preparation of ICAR-JRF?
  5. Detailed information about ICAR Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. What is the syllabus for ICAR JRF in plant breeding?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply in ICAR-JRF for M.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  8. Difference between ICAR approved Institution and Non ICAR institution?
  9. Can I appear in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam if my college haven't affiliation with ICAR?
  10. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  11. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  12. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  13. M.Pharmacy holder is eligible for ICAR? Syllabus of ICAR for the same?
  14. Detailed Information regarding BA in Statistics and History course?
  15. How to apply for ICAR PG examination? Perfect books for it?
  16. Any chance to get Non JRF in South Indian ICAR college after scoring 628 in ICAR?
  17. Any reputed university from where i can get admission in p.hd with 53% in m.a.? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it necessary to recognize a Agriculture/Horticulture college/institute/university by ICAR?

13th July 2017, 07:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics) being a student of M.Sc(Horticulture)? Detailed information about ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics)?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this ICAR JRF (Agriculture Statistics) being a Horticulture background candidates. There is a certain minimum criteria required to be eligible and here is criteria required for doing Ph.D.

>> You must have completed M.Sc or M.Tech or M.E or M.Sc (Ag) from the below mentioned streams

>> Allowed streams are given below
* Statistics
* Agricultural Statistics
* Bio-Statistics
* Mathematical Statics

>> As you are from Horticulture background, you are not eligible to apply for PhD program.

Click here for More Details

4th December 2021, 05:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics) being a student of M.Sc(Horticulture)? Detailed information about ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics)?

Is a bsc and ma student eligible for junior research on fellowship??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?