24th July 2012, 02:43 PM
AMARAGON

How can I join IFS after completion of Graduation in B.Tech Biotechnology?

i am perusing b.tech in biotechnology and after my graduation wants to join Indian forest service .so please give me your Wright full suggestion

21st June 2014, 09:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join IFS after completion of Graduation in B.Tech Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMARAGON View Post
i am perusing b.tech in biotechnology and after my graduation wants to join Indian forest service .so please give me your Wright full suggestion

IFS stands for Indian Forest Service.This exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Those candidate who have completed graduation degree from Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent are eligiblee for IFS exam.

You have completed B-Tech in Bio-tehology so you are eligible to attend in IFS Exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.

IFS exam consists of two stages -

(A) Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)

The examination will consist of two compulsory papers of 200 marks each.

(B) Main Examination (written and interview)

For more details about IFS Exam , you can visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?