29th January 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Biotechnology companies in India? Options after completion of graduation in Biotechnology Engineering?

could you please tell me the Biotechnology companies in INDIA, as I have completed the graduation? And what are the other options after the completion of graduation in Biotechnology Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good job after passing Biotech?
  2. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  3. What can I pursue after doing engineering in Biotechnology? What are the career options in this field?
  4. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  5. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  6. What is the best biotechnology course?
  7. Career options available after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of good companies which provide job for freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  8. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  9. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  10. What are the different courses in Biotech?
  11. What to do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Better courses for me in higher education after completion of this course?
  12. List of Companies that offer Job Opportunities for the candidates of Post Graduation in Biotechnology? Will there be any chance for these candidates to work in Pharma Companies?
  13. B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  15. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  16. Can I do genetic engineering after completing graduation in BSc Biotechnology?
  17. What are the career options in biotechnology after completing graduation(Botany)?
  18. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
1st February 2014, 06:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Biotechnology companies in India? Options after completion of graduation in Biotechnology Engineering?

Biotechnology is one of the branches of science which is expected to be the most demanded field in the near future. It has a vital role to play in various fields and finds applications in a wide variety of fields.
You can job opportunities in Government as well as in Private Sector. Jobs are available in the field of Engineering ,Technology and Medicine and pharmacy.

Some of the Companies which recruit Biotech graduates:
-Dabur
-Hindustan Unilever
-Cipla
-Rossari Biotech India Pvt Ltd
-Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd , etc

In these companies you can apply for following posts:
Marketing Manager
Quality Control Officer
Production-in-charge

-Government career after B Tech in Biotechnology:

You can apply for jobs in several Government sector institutes for various posts like Scientist or Engineer Posts. You can apply for:-
-Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology ( CCBM )
-National Brain Research Center
-National Institute of Oceanography

For the posts in these institutes you have to write the entrance exam conducted by corresponding institutes,after completing the exam if you are selected you will be called for Interview and you can get job.

-List of top companies in India:
Southern Petrochemical Industries Ltd
Serum Institute of India
Panacea Biotech
Piramal Healthcare
Biocon
Cipla
Ranbaxy
Wockhardt Limited
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals
Indian Immunologicals
Godrej
2nd September 2017, 01:34 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Biotechnology companies in India? Options after completion of graduation in Biotechnology Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
could you please tell me the Biotechnology companies in INDIA, as I have completed the graduation? And what are the other options after the completion of graduation in Biotechnology Engineering?

Biotechnology Companies in India:- Reputed biotechnology field companies in India offer jobs for candidate having bachelors degree in biotechnology:-

>> Shantha Biotechnics Limited.

>> Indian Immunologicals Limited.

>> Novozymes.

>> Bharat Serum and Vaccines Limited.

>> GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited.

>> Wockhardt.

>> Sr. Reddy Laboratories Limited.

>> Biocon.

>> Serum Institute of India.

>> Panacea Biotech Limited.

Other Job Options after Graduation on Biotechnology:-

:- Biotech product analyst.

:- Research associate.

:- Assistant research analyst.

:- Sales officer.

:- Marketing manager.

:- Content Writer.

So these are the major job options after completing bachelors in biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?