26th August 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th science

How can join india army for 12 sci pcb group?...please tell me ho wot join

12th September 2013, 09:48 PM
nishi513

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th science

HI FRIEND
## After the completion of 12th, you can join in Indian Army by clearing NDA exam
## NDA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice every year to recruit the candidates in ARMY,NAVY & AIRFORCE wings of National Defence Academy
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for ARMY WING is 12th pass in 10+2 pattern in any discipline & for NAVY,AIRFORCE WINGS is 12th pass under 10+2 pattern with physics,mathematics subjects (or) an equivalent examination conducted by a State education board
## Age limit to apply for NDA examination is 16.5-19 years & Unmarried male candidates only are eligible to apply
## And the candidate must be physically,medically fit as per defence regulations
## For further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in

** ALL THE BEST **
29th April 2016, 02:31 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th science

After passing class 10+2/Intermediate one can apply for Indian Army through

1)NDA-National Defence Academy
Educational Qualification-10+2/Intermediate Passed with minimum pass marks or any percentage of marks with any subject.
Age limit-16.5 years to 19.5 years,at the time of commencement of course
Selection Process-At first Written Exam of two subjects English and Mathematics each carrying 200 marks.
The 5 days Service Selection Board Interview that includes Psychological Test,Special screening test,Mentality Test,Picture Perception Test.
At last qualifying Medical Test is the last stage of selection.

NDA is conducted twice in a Year in the month of May and January by UPSC.

2)TES-Technical Entry Scheme
Educational Qualification-10+2/Intermediate passed with minimum 70% marks in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics combined together.
Age Limit-16.5 years to 19.5 years,at the time of commencement of course.
At first Written test is there in the selection round ,after which
5 days interview for Short Service Selection Board Interview that runs for continuous 5 days and at last Medical Test to finish qualification.

These two are the only two entries for joining Indian Army after class 12 with science

TES is conducted Indian Army twice in a Year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?