16th January 2014, 04:30 PM
ansh patel

How to join Indian Army after 12th science?

Respected sir ,
jay hind.
My name is ansh. Now , i study in 11 science with maths. And my aim of life is to join indian army. So sir please give me guidence how to i join the indian army.

16th January 2014, 08:40 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after 12th science?

Many of the candidates will think that the candidates who are pursuing 10+2 in Science stream are not eligible to join Indian Army.

But it is completely wrong. The candidate of 12th class in Science stream can also join Indian Army.

Here is the complete selection procedure for that.

NDA Exam
Interview
Medical Test

NDA Exam is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year to recruit the candidates into following defence services
Army wing
Navy wing
Air Force wing

To apply for Army wing, all the candidates who have completed 12th class with any of the stream are eligible to apply.

But to apply for Navy and Air Force wings, it is must that one should have completed 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.

The nationality of the candidate should be India to apply for this Exam.

The candidate should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to apply for this exam.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this Exam.

Female candidates are not eligible to apply for this Exam.

Have good preparation for this exam and crack it.

Wish you all the best
16th January 2014, 09:18 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Nice to see that you are showing interest to serve the country. After completing 12th examination, you can join through TES and NDA Examination.

TES (Technical Entry Scheme) and this examination is conducted by Indian Army twice in a year. The examination notification will be publish in the month of May or June in the official website of Indian Army as well as Employment News paper.

TES Eligibility :- You should have a possess intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects from a reputed board or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 70% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You must have attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19.5 years and Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.

NDA(National Defence Academy) Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission two times in a year. Notification will be publish in the month of December and June in the official website of UPSC and Employment news paper.

NDA Eligibility :- You should have a possess intermediate from a reputed board or equivalent qualification. You must have attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years and Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. Final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply. 2014 NDA Exam notification has been already released. The Application forms are received only online mode and there is no offline mode. The fees challan will be generated at the time of filling notification and you can pay the fees through Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking or cash.

-->> Last Date For Receipt of Application :: 20 January 2014.
29th March 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indan Army after passing 12th with Physics, Chemestry & Biology
31st March 2017, 04:18 PM
srkallinone

After completion of 12th class, You can get entry in Indian Army through NDA.

NDA Eligibility
- Unmarried male are allowed.
- You must have passed (10+2) in any stream from a recognized board.
- Your age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

Selection
- Written Test
- Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?