16th November 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Navy being Diploma engineering student?

I have completed diploma of mechanical. My age is 19. I was intrested in Indian navy. So explain me properly that How can I join?

16th November 2015, 09:23 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy being Diploma engineering student?

Yes, you are eligible to join the Indian Navy after the B.Tech degree but being diploma candidates you are not eligible to join the Indian Navy.

To join the Navy after the graduation course the candidates have to qualify in the CDS entrance examination conducted by the UPSC twice every year. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation with the Physics and Mathematics as main paper.
* Candidates age must be between the 19-23 years.
* Only unmarried candidates are eligible.

The examination is conducted in the two stages and the candidates have to qualify in both the stages for the final selection. For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.

16th November 2015, 09:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy being Diploma engineering student?

No, diploma passed candidates are not eligible to appear for the NDA examination(Navy).

To appear for the NDA examination to get the recruitment in the Indian Navy the required eligibility is candidates must have passed the 10+2 with the Physics and Mathematics as main paper and age between the 16.5-19.5 years.

So, you cannot appear for the examination. For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?