29th August 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

How can I join M.E Industrial Safety Engineering after completing B.Tech IT?

I have completed B.Tech IT, Now i m interested to join in M.E.Industrial safety Engineering.
Is there any problem will arises because of changing the branch.

Related Questions:
  1. Does College of Engineering Guindy offers any courses for B.Tech student in Industrial Safety Engineering or Health, Safety, Security, Environment Engineering as PG?
  2. Am I eligible to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech in Industrial Fire and Safety from an open university
  3. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to make a good career in Industrial Safety? What is the scope for Industrial Safety?
  5. Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?
  6. Safety Officer job in Tata, Duburi after completion of Industrial Safety course? -- [New]
  7. Can I get lateral entry in civil engineering after DNG diploma in industrial and construction safety engineering
  8. Which diploma course is suitable to get job in Industrial sector if completed B.A. and Diploma in Health Safety Engineering?
  9. Can I join B.Tech after completing B.Sc. IT ?
  10. Specializations available in M.Tech under the stream of Mechanical?
  11. Recognised colleges for part time post graduate diploma course in Industrial Safety and Occupational Safety?
  12. Specific fields in mechanical for doing M.Tech?
  13. Information regarding Post graduation in Industrial Safety course?
  14. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  15. Diploma in Industrial Safety & Management papers
  16. How to join the safety course after completing B.Tech in Environmental Engineering? What is the scope for environmental engineers?
  17. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  18. Is this possible to join Marine Engineering after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
6th September 2017, 10:00 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I join M.E Industrial Safety Engineering after completing B.Tech IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Tech IT, Now i m interested to join in M.E.Industrial safety Engineering.
Is there any problem will arises because of changing the branch.

If you want to do M.E industrial safety engineering after completing your B.Tech in information technology, then here below are details regarding M.E industrial safety engineering:-

Entrance Exams for M.E Industrial Safety Engineering:-

:- GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).

:- JEE(Joint Entrance Examination).

:- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Entrance Exam.

:- ISAT Admission Test.

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for master of engineering in industrial safety engineering is B.E/B.Tech in relevant field from government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks obtained.

Duration of M.E Industrial Safety Engineering Course:- Duration of post graduation course in industrial safety engineering is 2 year.

Career Options after M.E Industrial Safety Engineering:-

>> Business safety manager.

>> Construction manager.

>> Health and safety leader.

>> Finance assistant.

>> Safety officer.

>> Technical assistant.

Institutes Offer M.E Industrial Safety Engineering Course:-

1). Anna University of Technology Tirunelveli.

2). Bharath Niketan Engineering College Theni.

3). Annai Mathammal Sheela Engineering College Namakkal.

4). Excel College of Engineering and Technology Namakkal.

5). Knowledge Institute of Technology Salem.

6). Anna University of Technology Madurai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?