15th July 2011, 10:48 PM
geoal

Can I join B.Tech after completing B.Sc. IT ?

every one says that there is good demand for engineering Can i go for btech after completing b.s.c it

19th July 2011, 06:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.Tech after completing B.Sc. IT ?

You can do the B.Tech course after the successful completion of the B.Sc program. The B.Sc and diploma graduate are avail to the lateral entry option. Through lateral entry the candidate will able to join the second year of the b.tech course directly. The universities and institutes are conducting the lateral entry exam on the month of April-May. You must have at least 50-60% marks in the graduation for appearing to the entrance test and can vary according to the institute or university. You can apply for the exam to pursue your engineering degree.
6th August 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.tech after completing math honours???
16th October 2011, 05:10 PM
rathodabhijit47

Yes, you can do B.tech after completing B.Sc.in IT. You can get direct admission to 2nd year. You must have secured at least 60% in final year.
16th October 2011, 08:48 PM
se2madon

Yes you can do B.Tech after B.sc. in I.T.
Today the demand of engineers in the market are very high.
i appreciate your thoughts to show your interest in technical.
B.Tech is better than B.Sc.
After completing B.Sc. I.T. you will get the college according to your % in B.sc.
You must secure atleast 60% marks in B.sc.
1st March 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

what is difference between lateral entry bscIT and full bscIT is it mention in result please explain this
21st July 2012, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

can i do BE- information tecnology after bsc-it
27th December 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

can I join B.Tech(cs/It) in Lateral entry after completing BCA from IGNOU, Plz guide me ASAP
28th December 2012, 05:57 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

There is certainly a good demand for Engineers therefore it would make sense to go for Bachelor of Technology after completing Bachelor of Science course. However please remember that the process of admission would be different.

You do not suppose to appear for entrance exams such as:

BITSAT

UPSEE

IIT-JEE

AIEEE

ISEET

These exams are for candidates who have completed 12th. You need lateral entry admission which is not offered through any of these entrance exam. The lateral entry means direct admission into the second year of B.Tech.

This scheme is only offered to candidates who have completed either diploma or Bachelor of Science course. Others can not take admission through lateral entry. You will have to appear for entrance exam known as Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET).

A candidate should have minimum of 60 percent marks to appear for LEET entrance exam. There are various universities who will directly offer you admission if scored 50/60 percent marks in Bachelor of Science.

You can take direct admission however while some universities may give admission on merit, others may ask you to appear for their own entrance exam.
29th December 2012, 11:03 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

* Yes, you can join B.Tech after completing B.Sc IT.

* You should have atleast 50-60% marks for applying in this examination.

* you will have to appear for entrance examination known as LEET(Lateral Entry Engineering Test).

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.

30th December 2012, 05:42 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Yes you can join B.Tech after completing your B.SC in Information and Technology.

You can do this through the Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

The Qualifications Required for this test are mentioned hither :

a) you must have completed your graduation from any recognized college/university.

b) you must have a minimum of 55% marks in your graduation to have a better chance to get the admission.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
5th October 2019, 03:39 PM
EkeedaEnginnering

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoal View Post
every one says that there is good demand for Engineering Physics Can i go for btech after completing b.s.c it
Yes, You can do B.tech After successfully completing your BSC program.
I'm Appreciate your thought to show interest in engineering.
You must Secure Atleast 60% marks in BSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?