6th December 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Is this possible to join Marine Engineering after completion of B.Tech in EEE?

after completing my btech degree in eee, is there any possible to join any pg courses in marnine engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to do marine engineering after completion of B.Tech?
  2. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  3. Which course in CDAC is a best choice for me to join after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  4. What is the procedure I need to follow to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  5. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  6. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  8. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  9. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  10. How should I join in EEE if I am interested in Aerospace Engineering?
  11. How to study marine engineering after doing EEE?
  12. Procedure to join ME in Marine Engineering after completion of BE?
  13. Opportunities available in Aeronautical or Marine field after B.E. EEE?
  14. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I join in interior designing after completion of my B.Tech 1st year
  18. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard?
6th December 2011, 02:26 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to join Marine Engineering after completion of B.Tech in EEE?

dear friend,

The minimum eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering

1:you should pass 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.

2:After that you have to pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms also

3:you should have the eyesight of 6/6 with no colour blindness.

The following are the colleges that provide good pre sea training in India :-

1) Marine Engineering & Research Institute
P-19, Taratolla Road, Kolkata 700088. West Bengal

2) R. L. Institute Of Nautical Ssience
T. V. R. Nagar, Aruppukottai Road, Madurai-625022

3) S. D. College Of Engineering & Technology
Jansath Road, Muzaffarnagar Ph: 2660080, 9837031342.

4:Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan's College of Engineering,
Eastern express highway, Near Everad Ngr.,
Chunabhatti, Chembur, Mumbai-400002

5:Sri Nandhanam college of Engineering & Technology (SNET)
Tirupattur, Vellore District.Tamil Nadu.

6ayanand Sagar College of Engineering ,Bangalore

7:Indian Marine College, P.S. No. 1262, Kachiguda Station Road, Hyderabad

8:The Shipping Corporation of India ,Shipping House, 245 Madame Cama Road Mumbai

9:Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, Hay bunder, Seweri, Mumbai

10irectorate General of Shipping,
Jahaj Bhavan, Ballard Estate, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Mumbai-400001

11:Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering
6th December 2011, 02:29 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to join Marine Engineering after completion of B.Tech in EEE?

dear friend,

The minimum eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering

1:you should pass 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.

2:After that you have to pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms also

3:you should have the eyesight of 6/6 with no colour blindness.

The following are the colleges that provide good pre sea training in India :-

1) Marine Engineering & Research Institute
P-19, Taratolla Road, Kolkata 700088. West Bengal

2) R. L. Institute Of Nautical Ssience
T. V. R. Nagar, Aruppukottai Road, Madurai-625022

3) S. D. College Of Engineering & Technology
Jansath Road, Muzaffarnagar Ph: 2660080, 9837031342.

4:Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan's College of Engineering,
Eastern express highway, Near Everad Ngr.,
Chunabhatti, Chembur, Mumbai-400002

5:Sri Nandhanam college of Engineering & Technology (SNET)
Tirupattur, Vellore District.Tamil Nadu.

6ayanand Sagar College of Engineering ,Bangalore

7:Indian Marine College, P.S. No. 1262, Kachiguda Station Road, Hyderabad

8:The Shipping Corporation of India ,Shipping House, 245 Madame Cama Road Mumbai

9:Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, Hay bunder, Seweri, Mumbai

10irectorate General of Shipping,
Jahaj Bhavan, Ballard Estate, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Mumbai-400001

11:Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering
4th January 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i'm doing my BE EEE , i have interest about MARINE , is there any possible to do marine courses after completing my BE degree..??? if so please mention what course and what are the elligiblity...???
19th January 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

will i able to join marine ,i have completed my degree B.Tech-information technology.because i interested in marine
12th April 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i am looking for a marine institute which sponser me to come in marine engg...
i am done b.tech in mechanical engg.with an aggregate of 68% .in four year....
my contact details are ..9464752229
please show me a coorrect way to enter in marine ...
31st January 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.E(EEE),after completing my undergraduate i like to do my postgraduate in marine engineering,is this possible means,please tell me the good institution and best course ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?