9th September 2013, 07:28 PM
pbhanu reddy

How can I join masters degree in biotechnology? I have done BSc 2nd year in Hyderabad

sir,
Now i am with my b.sc 2nd year in hyderabad i wana join for master degree in bio-technology. so give me information about top 10 university's for m.sc bio-techonology in india and how to apply for them and what are the requirements for seat in those universitys's

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  2. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  3. Names of universities in UK offering Dual Masters Degree Course in Biotechnology?
  4. How to do masters degree after completing BSc degree?
  5. How to do masters in medical biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  6. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  7. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  8. Can I go for MSc forensic science after doing degree 2nd year at St Francis college Hyderabad
  9. What are the opportunities available after passing 12th science with 75%?
  10. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  11. BSc Degree 2nd year exam time table? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do Ph.D after completing BCA?
  13. Which Companies can select me with good Salary as a Fresher being a candidate pursuing 2nd year M.Sc in Biotechnology and having good academic record?
  14. Masters degree in biotechnology after B.E. in non-biotechnology stream
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student? -- [New]
  16. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  17. Which are the PG degree courses available? I am doing 2nd year BSc CT
  18. What to do after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
29th August 2017, 06:43 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I join masters degree in biotechnology? I have done BSc 2nd year in Hyderabad

Yes. You can get the admission to M.Sc (Biotechnology) after completion of your B.Sc. You are required to apply to university for admission. Admission is done on the basis of score obtained in entrance exam conducted by respective university.

Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree with at least one of the subject from Zoology, Botany, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology etc. from a recognized university.
- You are required to appear and clear entrance exam for admission.

Top University Offering M.Sc (Biotechnology) In India
- IITs, Kharagpur/Roorkee/Guwahati
- NITs, Warangal/Durgapur
- Anna University
- University of Delhi
- Manipal University
- VIT University
- Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Osmania University
- Gulbarga University
- Kurukshetra University
- SASTRA University
- Gauhati University
- Thapar University

Entrance Syllabus
- The Cells
- Chromosome Organization
- DNA the Genetic Material
- Gene Expression
- Genetic Variations
- Genetic Engineering
- Biotechnology
- Microbiology
- Biochemistry
- Bio-Techniques

Employment Sectors In Biotechnology
- Chemical Industries
- Biotechnology Firms
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Agriculture Sectors
- Food Processing Units
- Aquaculture Industries
- Laboratories
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?