2nd July 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?

Hello sir/madam

i am shravya.k student of st.francis college,hyderabad.
i am pursuing my bachelors degree in management studies 2nd year...after my completion of my 2nd year we are supposed to do an internship. So i would like to know the procedure for doing internship in BHEL, hyderabad
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. What's the procedure to apply internship program in BHEL for B.Tech students? Provide details information for the same. I'm a 2nd year student of NIT, Durgapur
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  7. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  10. Procedure to do internship in BHEL?
  11. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  12. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  13. Procedure of internship in Accounts & Management department of BHEL?
  14. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  15. Information about Microsoft student internship programme?
  16. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
28th September 2017, 09:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?

In order to get internship in BHEL, you have to fill up the training application form available at your college. Then you have to prepare a resume and send it to the General Manager of the HR department of BHEL. If they accepts your resume then you have to send them a NOC from your college. Now they will call you to appear for an interview or you may have to appear for a written examination after clearing which you can start your training. You have to pay approximately Rs. 500/- per week for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?