6th November 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I join NDA in 10th standard?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 9th standard and in upcoming year, I will be in 10th standard. I want to join NDA in 10th standard. Please tell me how can I do that? Please help me in this regard. Thank you!

10th November 2018, 09:33 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join NDA in 10th standard?

The acronym NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

NDA entrance examination examination conducting body is Union Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:

Academic qualification: 12th passed from a recognized board.

Age limit: 16.5 to 19.5 years.

You must passe 12th to become eligible for NDA exam. If you want to join Air Force or Navy then study Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
11th November 2018, 12:54 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Presently you are not eligible for NDA Examination. Only students who have either completed intermediate or appeared in intermediate are eligible for NDA Examination.

# NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

# Required educational qualification for NDA Examination is 10+2 in any stream. But students who have appeared or going to appear in the 10+2 in any stream are provisionally eligible.

# Please note that:

* If you want to join Indian Army through NDA Examination, you should have completed intermediate in any stream/subjects.

* If you want to join Indian Navy through NDA Examination, you should have completed intermediate in science stream such as subects Physics and Mathematics.

* If you want to join Indian Air Force through NDA Examination, you should have completed intermediate in science stream such as subects Physics and Mathematics.

# Other eligibility criteria for NDA Examination are:

* Candidate must be unmarried and male.
* Must be in the age limit of 16.5 to 19 years.
* Must be physically and medically fit.
* Must not have anti-social or criminal record.
* Must not be insane or mad.
11th November 2018, 11:43 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NDA refers National Defense Academy and to join the same one is required to qualify NDA entrance examination which is held by UPSC twice every year.

The minimum education required to join NDA is a Class 12th from a recognized board of education. Further, to join Indian Navy or Indian Air force through NDA, one must have opted for Mathematics and Physics at his Class 12th level academics.

So, being a student of Class 9th, you are not eligible to join NDA, unless you complete your Class 12th level academics.

For more details regarding NDA, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
11th November 2018, 06:55 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

NDA stand for National Defence Academy and to join the same the minimum education required is a class 12th in any stream from a recognised board of education.

So, being a student of class 9th you are are not eligible to join NDA in your class 10th or after your Class 12th as to join the same you must have completed your Class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?