29th August 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I join NDA Army after passing 10th standard

my son is in 10th std. he wishes to join NDA ARMY so what is the procedure required for it?

2nd July 2014, 01:28 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I join NDA Army after passing 10th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my son is in 10th std. he wishes to join NDA ARMY so what is the procedure required for it?
Well, you are son may join in Indian Army through NDA Examination, which is organized by the Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year. For this your son need to complete the 12th standard from recognized university. So, I suggest you to continue, your studies 11th and 12th standard. After successful completion of 12th standard you are eligible for NDA Examination.

NDA ie: - National Defense Academy and this entrance examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every twice in a year.

NDA Eligibility Criteria (Indian Army Academy) :-
  • Passed the 10+2 examination in any stream from any recognized Board
  • Applicants Age should be 16.5 to 19 years.
  • Applicant should be single, unmarried male.
  • Applicants have to be physically fit as per the standards of the NDA Examination.

How to Apply:-

The applicant may apply for this NDA Examination through online mode by visiting the official website of UPSC. The Important notification regarding the examination will be published in the National News paper is: - Employment and also updated in Official Website of UPSC
2nd July 2015, 04:50 PM
001 kamal

No, you can not eligible to apply NDA exam after passing 10th standard.

NDA stand for National Defence Academy.

The Examination of the NDA is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice in a year to recruit the candidates in

- Army,

- Navy,

- Air Force wings of National Defence Academy.

Eligibility for apply NDA Army wing:-

A candidate should be a citizen of India.

Candidate must be 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Only the Unmarried Male Candidates age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.
3rd July 2015, 12:33 AM
unique99

**After passing 10th you can not join in Indian Army.

**To join in Indian Army at least you have to complete 12th standard.

Eligibility to join in Indian Army:-

1.Candidate to pass 12th standard to sit for NDA entrance exam.NDA(National Defence Academy)is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

2.Age: must be within 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

3.An Indian male can write this NDA entrance exam.

4.Marital Status: Single.

5.Must be free from colour blindness.

6.Candidates eyesight must be 6"/6"
3rd July 2015, 02:24 PM
momtazz

NDA(National Defence Academy)is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.Through this NDA a !2th pass candidate can join in Army/Navy/Air Force wing.

Your question Can I join NDA Army after passing 10th standard?

No you can not do that to enter NDA entrance exam, at least you have to complete 12th class.Any student of 12th pass can join NDA Army wing.

NDA Eligibility:-

1.Minimum a 12th standard can write NDA entrance examination.

2.Age: To do NDA candidates age should be within 16.5 years to 19 years.

3.Nationality: Must be an Indian.

4.Only unmarried male candidate can write NDA entrance examination.

5.Candidates eyesight must be normal free from colour blindness.

After fillowing NDA eligibility you can join in Indian army wing.
3rd July 2015, 05:36 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

No, After 10th class you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination. To apply for NDA examination the minimum criteria is pass 12th class.

NDA stand for the National Defence Academy and NDA entrance examination is conducted twice (Named as NDA-I & NDA-II) in every year by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for selection in the different wing of NDA. Here i give you the details eligibility criteria for NDA entrance examination.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Examination.
-->Pass 12th class from a recognize board/University. 12th board exam appearing student can also apply for the NDA examination.
-->The age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years at the time of examination.

NOTE :-- Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for the NDA examination. Female candidates are not eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam.

So, as per eligibility criteria currently you are not eligible to apply for the NDA entrance examination. I advise you to first complete your 12th class and then think about the NDA entrance examination. You can also apply for the NDA entrance examination in the appearing of 12th board examination.

For any more and complete information regarding the NDA entrance examination kindly visit the official website of the UPSC :- http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th April 2017, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Aakash Kumar and I have clear of 10th exam in 2017 and I want to join NDA my DOB is 10-07-1999 now what I do
18th November 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NDA after qualifying 10th Board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?