17th May 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How should I join NDA after finishing 10th standard? Is it possible to join?

Hello i am finished 10th std and i am a tall(180 cm) and slim boy(54 kg) wore spects but i want to join in NDA It's my aim also.Is this possible to join ?

18th May 2012, 01:25 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How should I join NDA after finishing 10th standard? Is it possible to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello i am finished 10th std and i am a tall(180 cm) and slim boy(54 kg) wore spects but i want to join in NDA It's my aim also.Is this possible to join ?
No your not eligible to apply for NDA Examination after 12th standard , If your interested to apply for NDA Examination then you need to complete 12th standard from recognized university .

NDA stands for National Defence Defence Academy

This Examination is organized by Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year . This NDA Examination having three academy like,

-Army Academy
-Navy Academy and
-Airforce Academy

>> For Army academy :- You should complete 12th standard in any stream from recognized university .
>> For Navy and Airforce Academy :- You should complete 12th standard in science with Physics and Mathematics .

Important :- There is no Minimum percentage of marks required for NDA Examination . Pass Mark is enough to apply for the NDA Examination .

Age Limit :- Your age should be 16.5 years to 19 years and there no relaxation is given for any category candidates .

Physical Standard :- You should be Physically as well as medically fir for the Examination .

You should be Unmarried male candidate , Married Male as well as female candidates are not eligible to apply for the NDA Examination .

As per the eligibility Criteria your not eligible for Now, So, I suggest you to complete 12th standard then definitely your eligible for NDA Examination .
19th May 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join NDA after finishing 10th standard? Is it possible to join?

my height is 157.5 cm can i eligible for n.d.a
1st June 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

show the full procedure for NDA\QUALIFICATION
6th June 2012, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

i want to become fighter plane pilot. i hav finished my 10th so what should i do now???
15th June 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for entering the nda
1st July 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I've passed 10th,I want to join NDA>>>>>>>>>?
9th July 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I just passed ssc exams then how i am join the NDA for 11th college for physcia?l tranning also
10th July 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i am 14 and reading class ix.I have NCC,with A certificate(grading A).Am i eligible to join NDA after complete xii class from bengali medium? Is that possible?
15th July 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

what should we required in medical phitness ???
6th August 2012, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

i am himanshu sati and my aim is to join nda i read in class 12 give me some suggetion please age 17
3rd September 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to join nda but i have week eyesight can i join
10th September 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i had passing 11th ,in 2013 i ll completed my 18 year old,can i join the NDA ?
13th November 2012, 12:35 AM
kumar12337

hi dear friend,,

The eligliblity criteria and qualification details for the NDA EXAM are given below

1) The candidates who have completed 12th with PCM as amin or compulsary subjects are eliglible for the exam

2) The candidate's age should be between 16.5 to 19 years only

3) The candidate must be a citizen of india

4) The candidate must be an unammarried candidate

5) The candidate must have completed 12th form a recognsied college

** This exam (NDA- NATIONAL DEFENCE ACDEMY EXAM ) will conduct by Union public service commission
This exam will conduct twice in every year

** The exam syllabus is ,

General Ability - 600 marks
Maths - 300 marks

Totaly - 900 marks

all the best
25th December 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

which I will get after 10th pass in nda
25th December 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Currently i am studying in class 10 and want a bright future in defence forces .What is the best possible i can do to achieve my goal.
11th February 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

sir am finished my 12th...but now my age s 19 my dob s 15.05.93....can i join nda
24th February 2013, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Hi i want join NDA becouse i like to join indian army i m stdy in 2 by commerce stream .so it is possible to join NDA for me
7th April 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to join nda i am in class 10. how apply?
14th April 2013, 03:31 PM
vetrikarthik

Thumbs up Re: How should I join NDA after finishing 10th standard? Is it possible to join?

hai friend,

NDA - National Defence Academy.UPSC conducts NDA exam for twice in a year. It recruits candidates for Indian Army,Indian Navy and Airforce.

Eligibility criteria :

Candidate must be

*a citizen of INDIA.

*at a age of 16.5 to 19 years.

*Only unmarried male candidates must join.

Educational qualification:

For Indian army - 12th pass.
For Indian Navy & AirForce - 12th pass with physics and maths subjects.

So you can't join NDA after 10th. You can join after passing 12th.

All the best.
14th April 2013, 07:58 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

After finishing 10th standard you are not eligible to apply for NDA as the minimum academic qualification for NDA is 12th standard.

NDA - national Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good physical and Mental Fitness.

So you have to first complete 12th standard in order to apply for NDA.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th April 2013, 03:01 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How should I join NDA after finishing 10th standard? Is it possible to join?

Quote:
Dear Friend,

NDA stands for National Defense Academy

This exam is conducted by UPSC twice in Year in Month of June and December called NDA-I and NDA-II......

NDA exam is conducted in Three Wings:

~*Indian Army
~*Indian Navy
~*Indian Air Force

Sorry , you are not eligible for NDA exam after finishing 10th std but If your interested to apply for NDA Examination then you need to complete 12th std.......

Eligibility and Criteria:

A candidate must have completed their 12th science from recognized Board are eligible for National Defense Academy exam....

There are no any percentage required....

Final years students also eligible for this exam...

Age of candidate should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years....

Only Unmarried Male are eligible for it..

A Candidate have nationality of INDIA...

Exam Pattern:

~*Prelim Exam
~*Main Exam
~*Physical Test & Personal Interview

Physical Requirement:

All the best.....

15th April 2013, 08:16 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
After passing B.Tech you can apply for many govt. job like:-
> Civil Services
> Combined Defence Services
> Indian Railways
> ARMY
> NAVY
> Indian Engineering Services
> AIR FORCE
> C.B.I
> Bank P.O
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
> O.N.G.C
etc

GOOD LUCK!
15th April 2013, 08:37 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
I am sorry to say that after passing 10th you at not eligible for N.D.A exam.

After passing 10th you have to pass 11th and 12th with any one stream among three:-
> Science
> Arts
> Commerce

NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY

N.D.A. Exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice.

Eligibility criteria for N.D.A exam:-
> Pass 12th with any stream from recognized board.
> Age limit should be above 16.5 year and below 19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit (no major surgery)

There are three stages of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

ALL THE BEST!
16th April 2013, 12:14 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for N.D.A after passing 10th.
If you want to join N.D.A then you have to pass 12th with any stream.

NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY

After passing 12th with Any stream you can join National Defence Academy.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
In month of and April and August.
Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with recognized university
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam
16th April 2013, 10:19 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hai,

Am sorry to say this because the minimum education qualification is 12th standard to join in NDAso am giving more information about NDA

NDA examination is a way to Join Defence just after completing his Intermediate examination, those who are interested to Join Army, Navy and Air force wings may apply for NDA Examination, this examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year

This Exam is Conducted in three wings:

1.Indian Army
2.Indian Navy
3.Indian Air Force

Eligibility criteria:-

**The candidate should be complete 12th standard from a recognised state or central board.

**Male unmarried candidates only eligible.

**The age limits are 16.5years to 19years

**Females are not eligible for this exam.

Eyesight criteria :
Eyesight of the candidate must be 6/6.

Height criteria :
The height of the candidate should be minimum 165 cm

Selection Procedure :

**Written Test

**Medical Test / Physical Test

**Interview - (Intelligence and Personality test)

regards...santhosh..........
24th April 2013, 02:16 PM
vetrikarthik

Hai freind,

You can't join NDA, after passing 10th.

NDA- National Defence Academy.

UPSC conducts NDA for twice in a year.

Eligibility Criteria:

Nationality : Citizen of India.

Sex : Unmarried male candidates.

Education Qualification:

For Indian Army : 12th pass.
For Indian Navy & Indian Air force : 12th pass with Physics & maths subjects.

Exam Pattern:

The UPSC NDA exam comprises of 2 stages.
1. Written Examination
2. Interview.

Scheme of Examination:

Subjects :2
Time Duration : 2 ½ Hours

Mathematics : 300
General Ability Test : 600
Total 900.

Interview:

Candidates who select in the written examination are called for Interview which is conducted by SSB.

Syllabus for NDA: is attached in the file.

Attachment 135933

All the best.
24th September 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

MY AGE IS ONLY 11 YEARS WHEN SHOULD I JOIN NDA
5th December 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am studying in 9th standard at Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghatan will it be possible for me to join NDA (National Defense Academy) after 10th
12th January 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir which military college i can prepare where i can study for nda and prepare physically also
12th January 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir which military college can i prefer to prepare for nda i am ten passed only
1st March 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam. see i am very poor because my father always torture my mother and also me , and in every time i save my mother. I am a student of Class 10th. so, can i join NDA ? Because if i not join in Indian army soon , my father will kill my mother?
5th October 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are required for passing NDA Entrance Exam
10th October 2016, 05:11 PM
adityaraj50
Junior Member+

Quote:
what is the procedure for entering the nda
NDA stands for National Defense Academy

-> To join National Defense Academy, you have to appear in the entrance exam.
-> After clearing the exam you will be called for interview.

-> Selected candidates are then called for training.

-> So first focus on entrance exam.

-> Entrance exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

-> Entrance exam is conducted twice a year.

Qulification :

-> 12th class of 10+2 system of education/ equivalent for Army and with Physics and Maths for Air Force and Navy

Training Academy :

-> NDA, Khadakwasla, Pune

Duration of Training :

-> 3 year at NDA and 1 year at IMA(for Army Cadets)
-> 3 year at NDA and 1 year at Naval Academy( for Navy Cadets)
-> 3 year at NDA and 1 & 1/2 year at Air Force Academy Hyderabad ( for Air Force Cadents)
13th October 2016, 10:11 PM
Navneet patyal

Quote:
The minimum qualification for the NDA is 12th class pass from recognized university in PCM ( Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics). You are not eligible after the 10th class. For the NDA exam you should have to complete your 12th class.

NDA stands for the National Defense Academy. The NDA academy is in the Khadagwasla. Where they train there soldiers. The exam conducted by the UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission) every year. The exam conducted twice in a year. There are following eligibility for the NDA examination.

^ You should have 12th class pass in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, from the recognized board.
^ You should have Indian Citizenship.
^ You should have good communication skills.
^ you should be Physically and mentally fit.
^ Your age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
^ Your weight should be proportional to your height.
^ Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

If you have the above eligibility then you are eligible for the NDA application. The NDA exam contain three phases.
1. Written exam.
2. SSB interview
3.Medical examination

In the written exam the exam contain two parts. General ability and general math are in part 1. English and GK are in part 2. The questions are multiple choice based on OMR sheet. The merit list depends on the total cut off marks list. So, if you worked hard and prepared well then you can crack it easily.

After the successful completion of the written exam, you will be called for the SSb interview. SSB interview contain many rounds and complete in 4-5 days. In this interview the first stage is Picture perception. There are many rounds and tasks in the SSB interview. You can also take helps from the books related to the SSB interview. These books contain all the useful details regarding the interview. After the successful completion of SSB interview you are eligible for the medical exam.

If you are medically fit then there is no need to worry about any thing. For this exam, you can also take help from the coaching institutes. They will prepare every thing related to the examination. So, work hard. if you have any problem related to your career, feel free to ask here.
18th December 2016, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

My name is sumitlodhi I read in 9th standard i can join nda because my father cannot be eligible for paying my studying fees so sir can i join nda after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?