13th December 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

What should I take in 11th standard to become a Collector as well as a Doctor?

What group should i take in eleventh standard to become a collector as well as a doctor if i can become any of them?

14th December 2015, 06:13 PM
suria1

Default Re: What should I take in 11th standard to become a Collector as well as a Doctor?

Collector and Doctor are very big big professions. One thing is sure that you can not become both at a time.

So, what I suggest you is, decide upon one option and then go for it.

For becoming a Doctor, you should join Medicine after 12th class. But to join Medicine, it is must that you should have studied Science subjects in 12th class.

As Medicine is a very big course, there would be Entrance Exams to join Medicine and the cost of study is also high compared to other courses.

For becoming a Collector, you should study any Graduation and should get qualified in civil services selection process.

IAS is the civil service in which you should get seat to become a Collector.
14th December 2015, 07:27 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I take in 11th standard to become a Collector as well as a Doctor?

The minimum qualification for becoming District Collector is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

You can take any stream in graduation for Civil Services exam but as you have mentioned that you want to become doctor also, so you must take science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.

After that, you can apply for Pre Medical tests for pursuing MBBS course. There are many entrance exams for MBBS courses like:

1. AIPMT conducted by CBSE.

2. AIIMS entrance exam.

3. State Level Pre Medical Tests.

You can appear for these exams and clear to get admission in MBBS course. In final year of MBBS course, you can apply for Civil Services exam.
14th December 2015, 08:55 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What group should i take in eleventh standard to become a collector as well as a doctor if i can become any of them?
You have asked for information regarding for both joining in as a collector and doctor. In the case of joining in as of these posts you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria framed for them.

First of all, if you want to join in as a collector you need to apply for the IAS exam, a civil services exam through which you can join in the collector st as it is a part of it. To apply for this exam you need to have completed a degree and that can be in any stream. So, it depicts that you can choose any of the group which you wish and finish a degree in the corresponding stream and than apply for the exam.

In the case of wanting to become a doctor you need to apply for MBBS course after your respected +2. The eligibility needed for applying for MBBS course is, candidate need to have completed +2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology and should have scored 60% aggregate. Then you need to apply for MBBS entrance exams as there are many which are conducted throughout India.

The top entrance exams which you can apply are:
  • AIIMS Entrance Examination
  • MH CET
  • AIPMT
  • CMC CET
  • COMEDK
  • DPMT
  • GUJCET
  • BHU PMT
  • JIPMER
14th December 2015, 09:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

To become collector you are eligible to pursue any of course but as you need to become doctor also it is compulsory to pursue medical courses.

So, you need to pursue PCB as main paper in 10+2 and further other medical courses such as BDMS, MBBS, BDS etc. as bachelor degree to become degree.

The eligibility to appear for Civil Services examination is candidates of any discipline in graduation from a recognised university and age must be between 21-32 years can appear.

So, you have to go with PCB as main paper in 10+2 to become doctor.
15th December 2015, 12:34 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

To become a collector or Doctor you can choose medical stream in your 11th class. You do your 11th and 12th with medical subjects and than next after completing your intermediate you can apply for the exams like AIPMT, CMC to take admission in India's top colleges and universities. After your intermediate you can go for MBBS course. And you can also go for further higher studies also like MS of Doctor.
To go for collector jobs you have to be appear in IAS exam for this you have a qualification of any graduation or degree. After your MBBS you can also eligible for the IAS exam and after clearing the exam you have to be call for Interview and than selection procedure on the basis of interview. So in this way by doing MBBS you can go for both fields Doctor and Collector.
15th December 2015, 04:38 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

To become IAS(Collector), you have to complete graduation first.
You can complete graduation in MBBS. By studying MBBS, you can become doctor.

For IAS, you have to clear civil service exam.
For civil service, you can apply if you are more than 21 yrs old and hold a graduate degree.
As per present pattern of exam, you need to choose one optional subject, which you can take Medical subject.
Other than this, you need to build up strong GS base to clear this exam. Lakhs of student appear for this exam, only 120 become IAS.

For MBBS, you have to clear AIPMT exam, then you can take admission in govt medical college and complete MBBS.
15th December 2015, 05:14 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

First important thing is that you need a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.
For collector you have to appear in IAS entrance exam. You have to choose some of the subjects according to your wish to apply for the particular examination.

If you want to become a doctor then you need to labour very hard to achieve your goal. First of all there comes about subject selection. In this you should take physics, chemistry with biology as your main subject in 10+2. You need to score atleast 60% of marks. Then after write entrance examination. Some of them are as under:-
AIIMS
AIPMT
DPMT
BHU PMT and many more.
15th December 2015, 11:47 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria for MBBS course:- You should take science subjects such as physics,chemistry & biology as compulsory subject.

After that you need to write entrance exam such as AIPMT,AIIMS. & state level pre medical test.

You should have minimum 60% marks in 12th.

To become collector:- Eligibility Criteria:- You need to apply for IAS exam that is civil service exam.
26th May 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Which group in 11 is suitable for IAS computer or commerce?
11th November 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

To becoming a collector what should i take in plus one and how much qualification does i want ?
After 12th which course i want to take is it upsc?
Is it hard to join in these courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?