4th September 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Part Time coaching in evening session in Shankar IAS academy?

sir i need to join for IAS coaching in Shankar IAS Academy. But i'm working as a lecturer in engineering college ,Chennai. i have heard about part time coaching in evening session in Shankar IAS Academy. sir i have to join in IAS academy as soon as possible. so, please i request u to give me the related details .
Mail id : [email protected]

Mobile : 9952204011

27th September 2011, 10:10 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I join Part Time coaching in evening session in Shankar IAS academy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i need to join for IAS coaching in Shankar IAS Academy. But i'm working as a lecturer in engineering college ,Chennai. i have heard about part time coaching in evening session in Shankar IAS Academy. sir i have to join in IAS academy as soon as possible. so, please i request u to give me the related details .
Mail id : [email protected]

Mobile : 9952204011
Hello

Its very nice to hear that you are seeking IAS Coaching in Shankar IAS academy it is pretty famous and has good track record from the last 5 years mainly.

Shankar IAS academy has two branches one is in Anna nagar and the other is in Adyar Branch.

There are various types of coaching's offered in this Shankar IAS academy.
they are as follows :-

->Regular classes batches
->Weekend Class batches

They have not updated about part time coaching in Evening sessions in the official website of shankar IAS academy.

The official Web link of Shankar IAS academy is
To view the site,Just click here

So it is clear that there is no new updates in the official link about Evening classes.

if you really have aspiration to become IAS Officer then you have to leave your job and seriously sit for the preparation
then you can get enrolled for any batch in Shankar IAS academy as per your convenience.

The attachment about class schedule will clarify their programs for the students so please have a look at it.

Regards

~aditya~
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Class_Schedule.pdf(94.4 KB, 750 views)
29th August 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Part Time coaching in evening session in Shankar IAS academy?

Sir i want to join test series 4 upse exam sir i want to know detail abt test series plzz send me detail i want to join as soon my epossible my email id is [email protected] my no 8148728156
3rd January 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Part Time coaching in evening session in Shankar IAS academy?

sir iam doing bcom final year, i want to join icwai, what is the value for icwai please send me details about icwai my email id is [email protected]
4th April 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I am currently working in a Bpo.so I could'nt find time join full time couching.I want to know whether is there any possibility of attending classes during Saturdays and Sundays.
mail: [email protected]
pH:9566863115
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?