12th September 2011, 09:27 PM
Sand44

How can I join Ph.D in Microbiology after doing PG in Microbiology?

Hi I m pg in microbiology. I wanna join PhD in microbiology.
So please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  2. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  3. Phd in marine microbiology after m.sc in microbiology? Institutes for this course?
  4. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply?
  6. Can i do MD microbiology after finishing M.Sc. and Ph.D. in same?
  7. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  8. How to do PhD in Microbiology with 72% in M.Sc? -- [New]
  9. Possibility to persue M.Sc microbiology plus Phd in environmental microbiology or microbiology after B.Tech Biotechnology and gained experience as an RA in Solid waste management
  10. Can I study PhD in Microbiology if pursuing M.Sc in Zoology but completed B.Sc in Microbiology?
  11. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  12. Is there any vacancy present in a good company to do PhD in Microbiology?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  14. How can I join Ph.D in Microbiology after doing PG in Microbiology?
  15. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Microbiology or Ph.D in Medical Microbiology through distance learning?
  16. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  17. PhD Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  18. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
10th December 2011, 12:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Ph.D in Microbiology after doing PG in Microbiology?

Hi friend,to pursue P.hd in microbiology first of all you must be holding a master degree in concerned subject with atleast 50% of marks.Before being registered for P.hd degree you have to submit a research proposal and satisfy board and your guiding teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?