4th May 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I join RAW after pursuing B.Com?

Hello Sir / Mam,

Kindly tell me how can i join RAW. I am in pursuing B.Com. Plz Plz tell me this is my mobile number ()@$#&%&(^

Thankyou......

5th May 2013, 11:43 AM
vkghanghas

Default Re: How can I join RAW after pursuing B.Com?

Initially, RAW relied primarily on trained intelligence officers who were recruited directly. These belonged to the external wing of the Intelligence Bureau. In times of great expansion, many candidates were taken from the military, police and other services. Later, RAW began directly recruiting graduates from universities. Today, RAW has its own service cadre, the RAW Allied Service (RAS) to absorb talent. Recruitment is mostly by deputation from the Armed Forces or Civil Service Officers. The Civil and Defense Service Officers permanently resign their cadre and join the RAS. However, according to recent reports, officers can return to their parent cadre after serving a specific period in the agency if they wish to. Most of the Directors have been officers from the IPS.Officers are also deputed from the Indian Revenue Service RAW also employs a number of linguists and other experts in various fields.[31] Recruitment in RAW is taken in the name of NATI (National Aptitude Test in Intelligence) followed by personality and psychological test and interviews.[citation needed] Delhi-based security think tank Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses noted in one of its reports that RAW suffered from the 'tail-end syndrome' where the 'bottom of the entrance lists' of those appearing for the UPSC examinations were offered jobs.
5th May 2013, 08:44 PM
Topper 1
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I join RAW after pursuing B.Com?

There is not any direct admission in intelligence department like RAW ,

first you have to join indian army as RAW is the intelligence department of indian army,
then you will have to volunteer to work for RAW ,
after a hard training and abilities of one they select only some of all volunteer to work for RAW.

i think you should first concentrate to join indian army because it is after process of joining army.

all the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?