19th August 2012, 02:21 PM
ichha chaudhary

How to join Raw Agency?

Hellow sir,......i ichha chaudhary....from india.....is doing gradution ...and preparing for....ips exam......sir i want to join raw agency wolud u plz help me how to join it as its my bith dream i noe its nt easy to get in but sir nothing is impossible....n i m having full faith on me dat i vill be a raw agent plz can you help me how to be a raw agent.......

8th September 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Raw Agency?

I am in class 12th how can i become raw agent
22nd October 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 12th how can join RAW agency with stream of commerce with maths
6th November 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir iam aahan i have just complet my grajuation this year.sir plese tell me how can i join R.A.W
plese sir tell me my mob no-9777777714
10th November 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i m sam doing engenearing i want to join raw if any one ever knows about hoW TO get in then please tell me mob no.8460473004
21st November 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 12th pass student . i wil l bbecome a raw agent . can you pleasr tel me how can i join the job
24th November 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Ram and i have completed my 12th from science subject with 48% marks and i wnt to join the RAW agency.So plz tell me what is the complete procedure to join the RAW.
And I have also the BLACK BELT FIRST DEGREE FROM KUNG-FU.(Chinese Martial Art).Shaolin Temple.
and i have done special commando training.

So i am very excited to join the RAW.

Name-Ram Swaroop.
Add-KH-30/23,Mohan Block Gali no-4,west Sagarpur New Delhi-110046
Mob -07503161224
[email protected]
29th November 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

WHAT TO DO TO SHOW THAT I DESERVE RAW?
MY AIM IS TO MAKE WORLD WITHOUT BORDERS.CURRENTLY I AM AT HOME ONLY. WAITING FOR THE REPLY [SATURDAY]. I AM HAVING MANY REQUESTS FROM OTHER AGENCIES . I WAS A AGENT EARLIER
30th November 2012, 12:22 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to join Raw Agency?

RAW

RAW i.e Research and analysis wings. It is the top most secret agency of India which deals with all the activities with Enemies, Foes, Terrorist and Antisocial activities held and about to happen in India.

Basically RAW doesn't conduct any recruitment exam directly. They hire people from different discipline like IPS, CISF, BFS, NCB, CBI and CID and many more.

They choose all the personel and spy from other departments.

So there is no way to enter into RAW, the only way to climb is the above said entries,

If you do well or project well in your organization then you might get or get chance to enter into RAW.

Thanks
Deepak kumar
6th December 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i am in engineering studing in last year, i want be a raw agent ,if any one know then tell me on my mob. No. 9730754358
8th December 2012, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

hello!! sir i want to join RAW, as a agent,,, m contifident dat i'll be abel to do my job sinserioly n faithfully, in fact i was trained as a ncc cadate in air squad... i have qualified 'A' certificat with grade as no.1, so sir plz guide me how can i join it....

your's faithfully
ANSHUL SAH
M.NO-09008598817
9th December 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

i am in llb studing in last year, i want be a raw agent ,if any one know then tell me on my mob. No. 9807746850
10th December 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i am sandeep kumar i am 27 yrs old . i am belong to the rohtak haryana .so i want joined the raw actuly i am do the any work regads for the raw work so pls help me i am do it then call me on this num any confrimation-00919654227227
10th December 2012, 11:13 AM
sanicici22

hello!! sir i want to join RAW, as a agent,,, m contifident dat i'll be abel to do my job sinserioly n faithfully, in fact i was trained as a ncc cadate in air squad... i have qualified 'A' certificat with grade as no.1, so sir plz guide me how can i join it....

sandeep
12th December 2012, 10:05 PM
WORLD WITHOUT BORDERS

What to do to show that i deserve raw?
My aim is to make world without borders.currently i am at home only. Waiting for the reply [saturday]. I am having many requests from other agencies . I was a agent earlier
12th December 2012, 10:26 PM
WORLD WITHOUT BORDERS

What to do to show that i deserve raw?
My aim is to make world without borders.currently i am at home only. Waiting for the reply [saturday]. I am having many requests from other agencies . I was a agent earlier. [99] HEARD D NO. BEFORE N SHOCKED. CHECK IN AMERICA'S HISTORY.
13th December 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i am intrested in RAW
i am imran khan from QUETTA PAKISTAN
and i have done martial arts.
and i studing in 11th class.
my mobile number.00923023884203
13th December 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. Gud evening
i mukesh kumar salaria, i am belong to India jammu and kashmir state, i am graduate in arts subjects my technical qualification is two years diploma in draftmancivil and well knowledge in autocad in computer fields, sir so plz. I want join RAW in my features dreams ,sir plz. Tell me how can i join RAW, plz. Sir call me on my mob. No. 9906107680 plz. Plz. Plz.
18th December 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir . I am Ali . Iam a student final year B.Sc . I like to protect my country as a scret agent in "R.A.W" . Please tell me how i apply . Call me : 9966773537 . My mail : [email protected]
19th December 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am saurav rawat i have receive scout guide certificate a am gradugate b.sc 1st year
my email acc. [email protected]
my mobile no.9759018781
20th December 2012, 02:53 PM
ali riffat

sir,i know me pakistani raw is imposible but my intrest very good to join how any way to join raw.i am needy person ( dil me bhot khowish ha raw agent bane ki
28th December 2012, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

I have will to join research and analysis wing. to serve for our nation how to join
please help me to join
31st December 2012, 12:25 PM
bd_raw

how to join raw agency in bangladesh?
9th January 2013, 03:37 PM
Anshuman8002

Default Re: I want to join Raw Agency?

Hello, sir my name is anshuman singh choudhary from bareli india, I am student of class 11th( maths science) and I want to join raw agency I am a perfect shooter of 315, so please tell me can I join raw, it's my birth dream
Mob-7509348002
[email protected]
14th January 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to join raw agency
sir
my name is ravi kumar parihar
i have done it b.sc and pgdca
and now i am running student in m.sc class
now i am living pali rajasthan
mob no:-9982231005
17th January 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to join in raw india ...Now what Can i do...?
20th January 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is Praveen kushwaha . I am from Allahabad. I want to be the agent of raw .
how can it possible?
9696175801 is my mobile number
20th January 2013, 09:15 PM
deepeshjain123

there is no direct recruitment for entrance into raw agent - research and wing analysis.

first a candidate have to enter into armed or civil service forces of india to enter as raw agent.

for eligibility into civil services you have to complete graduation from a recognised university.

armed forces eligibility is 10+2 from a recognized board.

candidates from a civil services or armed forces are selected as raw agent by giving training.

mostly ips officers are selected as raw agent.

hope this information helps you.
25th February 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I want to serve my nation. I want to join any secret agency like R.A.W. Plz Sir give me a chance.

Name- wwwww, From ASSAM. email- [email protected]
18th March 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

hi,

I, Ganesh from patiala. I'm not afraid to die. i like risk. I want to do for my country. I want to join RAW.

E-mail:- [email protected]
22nd March 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am Elisha I want to join any secret agency like RAW Plz sir give me a chance
I am student of the 12th class
25th March 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I hav to join R.A.W. Agency and its my duty and i know it but the raws life is not like a ek tha tiger movie . And I am ready to join and give any of the test because i have trained from NCC. Jai Hind.
26th March 2013, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

hellow sir my name Gaurav agrawal & i complete to gradution and NCC. I want to raw agent and do some. I am very good shooter and runner. I am 24 year old & do some for my country. Thanku sir my email:[email protected] my no:08960923377
26th March 2013, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

hellow sir my name Gaurav Agrawal i complete to gradution and NCC. I want to raw agent and do some. I am very good shooter and runner. My email:[email protected] my no:08960923377
26th March 2013, 03:35 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

There is no direct entry for RAW. To join RAW agency you must join Intelligence bureau like CBI and CID.

Eligibility;-

-----you must be passed a bachelor degree from a recognized university. There is no percentage requirement.

----Age limit is 21-30 years. Age relaxation is given to reserved category.

----You must be Indian citizen.

After many years works in CBI or CID,Intelligence bureau, you will be promoted into RAW based on your experience and work.

Good luck.................
26th March 2013, 03:39 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

There is no direct entry for RAW. To join RAW agency you must join Intelligence bureau like CBI and CID.

Eligibility;-

-----you must be passed a bachelor degree from a recognized university. There is no percentage requirement.

After many years works in CBI or CID,Intelligence bureau, you will be promoted into RAW based on your experience and work.

27th March 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

hello...
I am a goverment servant, and I want to join you.
21st April 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i wana join the raw . Koi simple tarika bataye plz sir this is my contect number 07398540577 plz sir koi 12th class ke baad wala tarika . Bataye sir turant
22nd April 2013, 04:06 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

RAW stands for Research and analysis wings.

It is the top most secret agency of India which tracks all the activities of enemy country, terrorist and other anti social activities.

Raw don’t conducts any recruitment exam directly.

Its reason may be that through recruitment spy of other country and terrorist can enter in raw.

It choose all the personnel and spy from the other department and agency of India like Army, Police, CISF, CRPF, Intelligence bureau, NCB, CBI and CID.

They choose quite patriot personnel according to their jobs background, their profile.

So friend instead of RAW you can choose army, Police, CISF, CRPF, Intelligence bureau etc.
25th April 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I am law graduate and practising advocate. My age is 27 years open category and i like to serve in i.b. Is there possibility for direct recruitment in i.b. Because age limit for ACIO Is 27.
29th April 2013, 01:59 PM
Rajender kumar(parmar)

Thumbs up How to join Raw Agency?

Dear Sir,

Myself Rajender Kumar.From Himachal Pradesh.i'm mca Final Year Student.how i'm joining raw.
29th April 2013, 07:39 PM
ssanjay sain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichha chaudhary View Post
Hellow sir,......i ichha chaudhary....from india.....is doing gradution ...and preparing for....ips exam......sir i want to join raw agency wolud u plz help me how to join it as its my bith dream i noe its nt easy to get in but sir nothing is impossible....n i m having full faith on me dat i vill be a raw agent plz can you help me how to be a raw agent.......
Research and Analysis Wing , is a external intelligence agency of Indian Government; You may call it ‘ A secret department ‘ . Basically it is known as RAW, one another name is, R&AW . RAW is an independent agency; It means, the agency work in its own way and it works under prime minister office . The information int that they do not give any direct recruitment notice; They select candidates either from any other department or any other recruitment process ( Few days back candidates who got selected in UPSC exam, were offered jobs in RAW ) .

Generally RAW ( Research and Analysis Wing ) does not recruit candidates directly; They recruit candidates from other government departments in India ( Armed forces, Intelligence Agencies, Police Services, Administrative Services etc. ) . Most of the personnel are from IB ( Intelligence Bureau ) .erchanged between PMO & RAW, are highly confidential .
30th April 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I wan join raw....
[email protected]
9th May 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichha chaudhary View Post
hello ichha chaudhary i am ashish ranjan are you sure you are join in raw agency so send me your resume for this mail id "[email protected]'
please don't share this job offer any person in your life for security raw team and you.
14th May 2013, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

RAW i.e Research and analysis wings. It is the top most secret agency of India which deals with all the activities with Enemies, Foes, Terrorist and Antisocial activities held and about to happen in India.

Basically RAW doesn't conduct any recruitment exam directly. They hire people from different discipline like IPS, CISF, BFS, NCB, CBI and CID and many more.

They choose all the personel and spy from other departments.

So there is no way to enter into RAW, the only way to climb is the above said entries,

If you do well or project well in your organization then you might get or get chance to enter into RAW.

Thanks
JMD
8th July 2013, 08:12 PM
sanjeev upadhyay

Smile Re: How to join Raw Agency?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepsaini.saini522 View Post
hi,

Eligibility;-

sir mai apane desh ki sewa kar ke marna chahta hu. So please you say how i joine the Raw be Agent.
28th July 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

if you trust on one indian!! so i am a indian young boy and i wanna do big work for my country thats why i wanna join RAW agancy
28th July 2013, 10:49 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Friend, RAW stands for Research and Analysis wing. RAW is the topmost intelligence agence of India. RAW primarily keeping strict vigil on enemy nation, terrorist, anti-social elements and danger before nation.

As a general rule, there is no any direct recruitment process in RAW. Please note that RAW has never make any direct recruitment so far. The vacant positions in RAW are filled up only from the serving soldiers/officers of existing military and para-military forces in India. Only those soldiers/officers are taken into consideration those have excellent service record and also those who have expressed their wish voluntary to join RAW in written to the higher authority.
5th August 2013, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir i wnt to join raw i m a student of b pharmacy mail me at [email protected]
18th August 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is Amit & i am join raw agancy i like u work & i very proud pls request sir pls help me i want t join raw agancy. thx i hope i will be join. raw agancy thx sir8283831111
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?